new vegan

ruthlesstoothless

hi my name's donovan, iv been vegan for about 2 months now, never felt better. i was converted by my wife. i hate that i didn't figure this vegan thing out sooner, but on the bright side... beter late than never.

im a recently retired pro muay thai fighter and occasional boxer. going back to school for a real job.

my goals are to put on about 5 pounds of lean body mass, to increase my explosive endurance to a solid half hour and to do a backflip without touching my hands to the ground.

Hey Donovan,

Thanks for joining our group! It is great to have you here. We have a really nice group of people and it keeps growing all the time. This site www.veganbodybuilding.com has been around for 3 years but this specific forum is only 4 1/2 weeks old.

Feel free to start a training journal here.........I need to do the same!

Take care,

kollision... man that website is awsome! i just hit my goal on the backflip last weekend and didn't know what to do next. cheaked out the site.... man there's a ton of cool tricks to try out. thanks buddy... this will keep me busy for a while.

Congratz bro! *confetti bursts into the air as kollision passes the soy milk around

Man that is soo cool, I dont have the guts to try it. COngratz on it bro because it takes a lot of trust with yourself, thats what stops people from doing it in the first place. You are welcome for that site, as always I try my best, good luck on them tricks. Those buggers over there know quite a bit of moves

Hey ruthless,

You are obviously not really ruthless since you came around and opened up your heart to the suffering of animals. Congratulations on achieving levels of compassion, charity and altruism that most people cannot even comprehend.

You should be EXTREMELY proud of that accomplishment, and you are a shining example for others to follow. Your wife must be very proud and thrilled that you have taken up a cause that is obviously dear to her.

Natalie

kollision... i am loving this site! how in the world did you come across it? i just got up the cajones to pull off the wall flip yesterday... whew! it took me about 5 tries and a few mouthfulls of dirt but i got it. thanks again.

compassionate girl... thanks. the ruthless thing is more of a joke than anything, but u should see me in the ring. you might not think im so compassionate. and yeah... i am very glad that i no longer contribute to the horrors of the meat and dairy industry. i feel cleaner you know?