high carb foods?

Hero

I switched to eating almost only carbs during the day (except nuts and other little snacks as well as soy milk) and taking in my protein in the evening.

it had a huge impact on my appetite, now i'm able to take in about 3000 kcal a day. before i even had trouble getting 2000

do you plan to change your diet topher?

Personally, I stay away from all refined white flour based food products (bagels, white sandwich bread, dinner rolls, etc).

Many of the foods that Daywalker mentioned, i.e. quinoa, buckwheat, spelt, kamut, whole wheat, amaranth, rolled oats and others offer high levels of beneficial, slow blood sugar releasing/nutrient rich complex carbohydrates. Further down the list of desirability are ones like corn and white rice (the foods most Americans eat).

do you plan to change your diet topher?

I want to try to take in 500g carbs a day and about 4,000 calories total. and consume 300g protein daily(more so after workout then before).

I stay away from white pastas, white bread, and stuff like that. I try to consume wholewheat and wholegrain stuff

300 grams of protein, how do you achieve that? what do you eat for such huge amounts?

its easy.

bag of bagels= 60g

box of wholewheat spaghetti= 56g

w/ boca burger ground soy= 26g per pouch

package of soy sausages= 120g

package of soy "turkey"= 30g

chocolate soymilk= 40g or something like that

332g protein total

this is about what I used to eat a day when I had money. plus bananas , walnuts, and other things. I used to eat lots of soydogs (package=~85g protein)....Id have two packages a day, maybe some cliff bars and other stuff. its not hard to get a lot of protein.

now I am gonna try to eat a bag of bagels a day, maybe the box of spaghetti, soymilk, and then hemp protein powder supplement.

the best routine I had was:

-bag of bagels w/ peanutbutter, two packages of jumbo smart dogs, chocolate soymilk, 200g protein soypowder.

I was getting like 400+ something grams it was rad

• 1 month later...

unprocessed foods high in carbs - all fruit, chickpeas, lentils, beans (kidney, etc.), kamut, spelt, quinoa, rice (all kinds), millet, oats, any grain...sweet potatoes, winter squash...basically anything that came out of the ground or off a tree! (excluding green veggies, these are calorically not dense at all!)

How do you eat so much and not put it on as fat? Someone your size can't really burn 4000 cals/daily??! Or can he? Are you doing marathons, dude?