Dr. Pink's Pink-Tastic Pre-Workout Before Pictures of me now

Wow what a mouth-full that title is. Well Tomorrow I will be getting myself a nice gym membership. Not just any gym either. A Racquet and Health Club. They got 2 indoor pools, an outdoor pool, sports centers( Tennis, Basketbal, Racuet Ball and Ping Pong, A huge Weight Room, Sauna, JAquizzi, Massage Table, Yoga/Cycling/Weight Training/Pilates classes, Tons of exercise equipment and a full service snack bar( Except all they have is Odwalla and there too corporate for me)

Well now that I know I'll be getting a great workout I think it's time to share pictures of myself. I obviously don't have after shots but I think this is the best place to put these. This category is also for progression pics too right?

Anyways. Here are my pictures. Ignore the fact that my underwear are Hot Pink please It's just the way I roll

Me Flexing both mouscles to thebest of my ability.

[/img]

Left Arm

[/img]

Both Arms

[/img]

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/8686/mypic1051241014dx4.jpg

My Appologies for the sub-titles not in sync with the pictures.

80 pounds lost...that is impressive. Get a pic of you before you lost it that can be a before and after.

Keep up the good work.

I wish I could. I don't have a scanner. Maybe someday I'll run into it

Thanks fr the Advice O man. I'll deinentally take some more with more generic arm stretches and stuff.

Interesting story it is. And I'll tell you.

It all started with a friend of mine. Jason Bullock. He is an artist. One day he tells me of this art peice he is making called the Jesters. It's like Power Rangers crossed with Jester clowns and there were 10 of them and he picked 10 of his closest friends who would work the best. He asked me what color I wanted to be. As a Joke I said Pink. Well pretty soon I began likeing it. A bit too much eventually. And I have OCD so when I get obsessed with something I obsess about it alot. I started drinking Pink lemonade, Listening to Pink. Tried to get into Pink floyd. LAWL OCD is crazy. Well soon after the Obsession wore off I had a time in my life whear everything wasn't obsessed with Pink. But pretty soon I started realizing I liked the color alot. And I began to see alot of benefeits to wearing Pink. not only is it a Vibrant color but I slowly started making my own little Persona. character I become. Like with my Dr. Pink Character. I desinged him to be based on some of my personality and veiws on life. Trying everyday to keep a smile on my face, and bringing smiles onto others. I like Pink now more becasue it shows a guys sensitive side. I probably could have gone the complete opposite of what I stand for( Which would be either goth or Emo) But I'm happy with the way things turned out. I'd rather have a Brite Happy-Go-Lucky look on life than a sad and dreary one. I like o think that being the way I am is making a difference in the world. Wearing happy clothes, being Vegan, Trying to help people who are in need and doing good things for other people. That is the Story behind my Pinkage