from powerlifter to bodybuilder

The link doesn't work for me.

But i know the thread anyway

its unbelievable that this guy has such a symmetry buy only doing basic exercises like squats, benchpressing, deadlifts, and good mornings.

Do you believe that?!

I think he said he used to do only these exercises while he was a powerlifter. He built his mass and strength with them.

But i would think he added other exercises when he switched to bodybuilding. Compare the pics. It's more than just getting rid of bodyfat!

kathryn, me missus, took this one last night. it is taken in our kitchen/gym so the light is shite, but you ge the jist! i apolagise for the stupid expression - i havent quite mastered the art of smiling whilst posing yet!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/bob280784/P1010090.jpg

jonathan

6foot 7.5 (201.5cm) unfortunately - i wish that i had made 6foot 8, but it wasnt to be!

i still need to put lots and lots more muscle on until im happy with things. 125kg (275lb) and still reasonably ripped is where i want to be heading. i think that it will take me another three year to get to that though. gaining is hard for me, unless i have a constant stream of food, and i get to sit on my ass all day!!

jonathan

gaining is hard for me, unless i have a constant stream of food, and i get to sit on my ass all day!!

You need a job like mine! That's exactly what I do for a living!

I'm actually stuck at 109 kilos, I just don't have it in me to eat constantly right now. Funny thing is that while my weight is stagnant, my body fat appears to be diminishing some. Could I be getting lean? There is a first time for everything I guess.

I am so envious of you men whose problem is that you MUST eat, eat, eat. Not fair! How come women cannot just eat, eat, eat!!!! Undereating never seems to be a problem for moi.

Yeah, it's not fair! But, it's hard work trying to get in 4-5,000 calories per day. Then there is poor Jonathan who barely grows at 5,000 plus.

I am so envious of you men whose problem is that you MUST eat, eat, eat. Not fair! How come women cannot just eat, eat, eat!!!! Undereating never seems to be a problem for moi.

Yeah, me too! I love to eat, and I always have to keep it in check. I do understand, though, that it must be hard to have and eat 3500+ calories a day. That's a lot of cooking and food preparation!

My brothers are both very slim. They are both about 5'10" or 5'11" and the heavier of them is about 135# or something. The other is significantly skinnier. Here I am, a 5'5" female, and I weigh more than either of them. Why didn't I get those genes so I could just eat and eat? Of course, I shouldn't be too jealous because I know it can be hard to be very skinny as well--but if I have to work to make my body the way I want it, I'd rather have to work on bulking than on slimming!