Do you think Penelope Cruz or Salma Hayek is hot?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dark hair...

A guy I knew once told me sometimes we seek ourselves.

I also think Madonna looks gorgeous for her age (though I have confirmed evidence that she has ZERO compassion for animals) . I also think Jessica Simpson is smokin (both blond, I point out). And there are lots of others too.

I forgot my original reason for this thread. It's pretty old.

Edited by compassionategirl

Incidentally my brother's ex-girlfriend used to live next door to the Osbournes when they had a nice pad in the Staffordshire countryside. She may have even played with Kelly when she was a wee nipper, but can't be sure on that.

Oooh Tarz Gymhater will be very very jealous. I wonder if Kelly Osbourne has yet to return his emails and say 'yes' to his marriage proposals?

C'mon kelly, who wouldnt want a guy that could fly!!

Oooh Tarz Gymhater will be very very jealous. I wonder if Kelly Osbourne has yet to return his emails and say 'yes' to his marriage proposals?

C'mon kelly, who wouldnt want a guy that could fly!!

I am not jealous, I just want the best for Kelly. I respect her choice not to awnser my emails. Fortunately Richard owes me money, which is a comforting thought.

Now I must go, I have some stalking to do. I will study her, and find out if there is some way of tricking her in to marriage. Thank you for the support compassionategirl, and you have a nice avatar.

Yes, I find both women very attractive, as I do Lucy Lawless (the actress that played Xena: Warrior Princess (but everybody already knows that).

Dido for Catherine Zeta-Jones, among a few others.

Hey - I didn't know you had a thing for Lucy Lawless, so not everbody already knows that. I was going to say you like your brunettes but then you posted about Madonna and Jessica Simpson. Not a fan of Jessica Simpson - too fake for me and not naturally beautiful.

I am not jealous, I just want the best for Kelly. I respect her choice not to awnser my emails. Fortunately Richard owes me money, which is a comforting thought.

Now I must go, I have some stalking to do. I will study her, and find out if there is some way of tricking her in to marriage. Thank you for the support compassionategirl, and you have a nice avatar.

Richard still owes you money. That's interesting...... You think you're gonna get it gymhater?

Yeah I've already complimented Nat on her avatar.

Now I must go, I have some stalking to do. I will study her, and find out if there is some way of tricking her in to marriage. Thank you for the support compassionategirl...

Gym hater, you and Richard are hilarious!

Dido for Catherine Zeta-Jones, among a few others.

What do you think of CZJ's new hairstyle then if you've seen it yet?? I didn't think it suits her.......

No Tarz I havent. I hope she kept her long gorgeous hair. Post a pic on this thread if you can find one.

Gymhater and tarz, thanks for the lovely compliments.

Richard still owes you money. That's interesting...... You think you're gonna get it gymhater?

I don't think he will just give it to me, so I will have to go and get it. I will attack him when he is not watching, then there will be a battle of epic proportions.

I don't think he will just give it to me, so I will have to go and get it. I will attack him when he is not watching, then there will be a battle of epic proportions.

I fear for you, young gymhater, for you underestimate the power of the ninja.

Yeah, sorry Crash, I was just re-reading the thread and see Richard owes you money too - in fact the debt he owes you preceded the money he owes gymhater. I didn't mean to ignore the fact that you were owed money too.

Does Rich owe money to anyone else on here?

I thought Ninja's had to be honourable - like the Bushido code - and I would of thought that would of meant honouring one's debt Rich??

So Rich - will you be payimg up or not? I think Crash and Gymhater have waited long enough don't you.......

By the way, not all of us limeys are as dishonourable as Rich.

By the way Nat, I saw CZJ's new hairstyle in a newspaper - there is probably a photo of her online somewhere - but I don't have the time to find it for ya.

This thread intrigues me somewhat.

I fail to notice the original 'bet/wager' though, if there ever was one?? Richard just declared that Crash owed him 5 bucks on 26th Aug, 3.32pm. I didn't see Crash and Richard having a bet over who was right or wrong to start with though. Did I miss something.....??

Can you get the $6.00 he owes me too gymhater ?

I shall try, but I have jet to embark on my quest to get the money.

Good luck on your quest gymhater - let us know how you get on with this. Maybe you should have a companion - Crash - on your quest as she is as much a victim of Richard as well.

Richard - are you taking measures/precautions in preperation for the quest that is about to be embarked upon against you??

Tarz, thanks for volunteering to pay my debts for me. That kind of clears up the whole matter, except that compy wompy still owes Gymedy Hymmedy $2.54. Gymedy can still bring it if he wants, I will turn-sidekick his ass all the way back to wherever.