Jimi's Daily Food Log

Ok, I see everyone else has one on here so I thought Id start one. Bare with me some days I eat enough some I dont.

5:30am- 1.5c Oats w/ 1 banana, 1 small box of raisins, and almond milk

9:45am- 1 large carrot

10:45 am- a protein bar

3:30pm- 4 pieces of ezekial sesame bread, 1 banana, some peanut butter and 1 box of raisins

8:30pm- 4 small white potatoes with small amount of tofutti

Where are your green vegetables?

ETA I know I know, not supposed to make comments until after a week.

Im bad about my veggies a lot of the times. Ill eat almost nothing but fruit and I CAN tell that I need my vegetables, but I almost always prefer fruit. I'll go eat some romaine before I go to sleep tonight.

Greens wisdom!

I ensure I get at least two servings a day every day through my smoothie. When you add in the fruit too, I'm getting about 5 servings of fruits and veggies in one big cup.

Do you eat broccoli? Spinach? Kale? I have lots of ideas for those too.

You mentioned collards. Five things you can do with collards are:

- Dice up other raw veggies and make an avocado dressing and then wrap them in collards

- Shred them and put them in summer rolls in place of lettuce

- Put them in smoothies

- Sautee them with onions, garlic, salt, pepper etc.

- Add them in to salad

There's lots of other things to do with them I'm sure, but I'm still learning myself. I just know how important they are for calcium and stuff.

5:15am- 2c oats w/banana and box of raisins

10:30- honeycrisp apple (large)

11:00- handful of unsalted mixed nuts

12:45- honeycrisp apple (large)

1:45- Amy's pizza -3 out of 4 pieces

4:45- biscuits -5 total

7:15pm- Collard greens w/baby spinach,carrots,mushrooms,potatoes,pole beans, and garlic. Glass of Milos Tea

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/349/pc030636in8.jpg

I think im going to give up. Im injured right now and not sure when Im ever going to touch a weight for upper body. My calories were crazy high yesterday. Even though I like low calories and low body fat i think im just going to give up and start eating like a mad man again.

• 2 weeks later...
What's the injury man? Sorry to hear that.

Its my right elbow(1 of the few) that was really bothering me. I do really high reps and after a workout a couple weeks ago I felt pains like Ive never felt in there and I felt nerve type shocks throughout my forearms and such. it sucked. I took 9 days off and got back to doing basic things monday(bodyweight exercises). I have only felt it a few times since but not unbearable like it was. It seems that I have to resort back to BW exercises and light weight to get back into it which I have all this week. I was just down when i wrote that and kind of scared cause I have never felt that kind of pain before. I feel better and actually killed my arms yest which hurt like hell today so Im better. I will probably start posting my diet again next week or by this weekend. Thanks for asking and being concerned.

Well lets see. Today, I had an apple and a bowl of captain crunch(yeah i know bad jimi) and its 4:03pm. Sometimes I just get ed with myself. I would like to b bigger but not fatter and I know the only way to get bigger is to add a little bit of fat first... argggg!!!! Do you feel like that sometimes pamela? Just wake up look at yourself in the mirror and just think "why?". Of course you dont!!!! Youve made too many improvements.

Well lets see. Today, I had an apple and a bowl of captain crunch(yeah i know bad jimi) and its 4:03pm. Sometimes I just get ed with myself. I would like to b bigger but not fatter and I know the only way to get bigger is to add a little bit of fat first... argggg!!!! Do you feel like that sometimes pamela? Just wake up look at yourself in the mirror and just think "why?". Of course you dont!!!! Youve made too many improvements.

Well, I do sometimes wish that I was built on just a bit of a bigger frame. That sort of thing.

But I don't know why you'd ask yourself that... you've got one of the best bodies on here, IMO.

7:30am- banana

9:30am- 3 banana nut muffins, 5 kumquats, and 3 cherries

2:30pm- apple

4:30pm- 2 pieces Amy's pizza

8:30pm- Smoothie composed of: 4oz strawberries, 1 banana, 1/4c PB2(powdered peanut butter), 2oz Kumquats(peeled), 13oz apples, 2c water, and 1c of almond milk unsweetened.

7:30am- banana

9:30am- 3 banana nut muffins, 5 kumquats, and 3 cherries

2:30pm- apple

4:30pm- 2 pieces Amy's pizza

8:30pm- Smoothie composed of: 4oz strawberries, 1 banana, 1/4c PB2(powdered peanut butter), 2oz Kumquats(peeled), 13oz apples, 2c water, and 1c of almond milk unsweetened.

dude you just describe my breakfast.

I dont know how you make through the day with that great body on such a little amount of food.

dude you just describe my breakfast.

I dont know how you make through the day with that great body on such a little amount of food.

I think its all mental. most people depend on food too much. When I went to disney world in march I didnt eat or drink anything for 46hours. I proved to myself and others that I didnt even need water for that long of a time. All mental my friend.