SeaSiren in Figure Contest Mode

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are sooooooooooooooooooooo cute in this photo! Busy day ahead, get to work!

Thank you

Yesterday:

WORKOUT 2

abs 3 sets upper and lower

lower back ext 3 sets

Shoulders

Side plate raises

Seated Shoulder press dumb bells

Widow maker with upright rows

Legs

Hams Leg curls

leg extensions

leg press

Squats widow maker using smith

stretching

Began cutting for a shoot. Love doing the shoots, but the Yoyoing is taking it's toll lately. No worries for my client, I intend to give him the best "me" I can.

Exhaustion setting in today from all the long hours & social life "issues". Need to go into the retail center and move more stuff around then I think a nap is in order.

OK, let me get this caught up again.... working double time trying to get the retail center totally moved. It's been 5 years since I had to do a move and had forgotten how much of a freaking headache it is. Also lifting all the stuff in 5" stiletto boots isn't probably the wisest thing I have done (or as we say in the south, none too bright).... but then again

Sunday Cardio 20 min intervals incline tread

Yesterday:

AM: Cardio 20 min intervals incline tread

Afternoon:

Workout 1

Abs: upper and lower 3 sets

Triceps

Pushdowns

Widowmaker with scull crushers 30 reps

Calves

Super Set –3 sets total

Seated Calve Raises

Standing Calve Raises

Rock/Bounce

Doing another feature next week, so upping the cardio again. Stepped on the scale this AM .... ugh I REALLY hope I am just retaining water from all the salty foods I was eating. Don't get me wrong, I look fine and stomach is pretty much flat, but they are hyping me as a fitness model .... so it would be nice if I looked like one.

Socially ...really nasty Sat night .... but more "normal" and much quieter since Sat night. Maybe just the quiet before the storm. But enjoying the lull while it lasts anyway.

Yesterday 20 min interval training on incline tread.

Brought another load in from the retail center late last night. I have photos of my back deck gym ... now storage center and dining room .... you can not move for product and packing materials! So def. be going to the gym all week ... or until I get the rest of this stuff sold. Doing a mass sale on ebay. I just want it all gone! As soon as I locate my camera cord to download them, I'll do that

Still cold today. Off to move more things, then off for my longest hardest training day (shoulders and legs). They keep the heat low in the gym, so I'll be totally bundled and covered 'til spring. All the sweatshirts/fleece is so big on me .... they will think I have gained a ton !

Back here to unload again. Would love to have everything moved and clean today, but that all depends on if the truck shows up for the dumpster, otherwise I am stuck until then.

Exes are coming out of the wood work ... this the season and they want a trophy to show all their friends. I have scheduled my self to work through the holiday's So, I don't get the begging, since no doesn't seem to compute. Other than that, wonderfully quiet on the home front still .... wow, I don't know how to deal

Wednesday 20 min cardio on incline tread - interval training

WORKOUT 2

abs 3 sets upper and lower

lower back ext 3 sets

Shoulders

Side plate raises

Seated Shoulder press dumb bells

Widow maker with upright rows

Legs

Hams Leg curls

leg extensions - upped the weight

leg press

Squats - normally use smith but was occupied, used squat rack instead

stretching

Yesterday, had full intentions of doing cardio, but was the last day to move out of the retail center and girls wanted to attend the Christmas Parade at 7PM. It was freaking cold! Finally was out of the retail center by 11PM last eve, all moved and cleaning done. Did break for the parade, about 45 min in could not feel my feet any longer, they had gone from painful to numb, so I went back into the truck to warm up .... I think it hurt worse thawing back out! Parade finally was over at 9 ... then I completed the move.

Suddenly hit with a ton of 20 something men (mid-upper) asking me out. My friends keep telling me I look younger every time they see me, getting a lot of 23-26 now ... so I'm thinking they are assuming I am quite a bit younger than I am. Funny how unsettling it is. I'll date a man 30 years my senior, but am afraid to date younger .... perhaps I am too age sensitive and don't want to be the "older" person in the relationship.

And then of course there is the controversy I stir up on both sides (veg and mainstream), this my dears will only get worse the more I am out there. But I am me ... I have told this to other people. You can love me or love to hate me, I will not change for the mass opinion. I know I am pretty hard to peg or label ... perhaps that is what gets people riled up so easily. It is so fantastic that there are so many opinions out there, and I truly don't mind them and don't take them as a personal attack. Just as an "in general". When threads go on and on, that tells me people are passionate, and also listening .... these threads draw attention of others who may not have read them before. (FYI -this is going on, on a couple of forums, so always interesting to see what others think, when I log on).

"Well-behaved women seldom make history." --Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

OK - cardio and WO3 scheduled for later today

Was asked to do a shoot today for a bikini calendar featuring campus girls ..... roflmao

I think I just might take them up on it .... I mean why the heck not? They have seen my portfolio, they know what they are getting AND ....just shows what working out and a good veg diet can do ... if I can hang with the 18-24 year olds!

OK cardio done ..... getting meal 2 in then off to gym then tan. Dinner out tonight .... stay tuned to find out the drama that unfolds (since SOMETHING happens everytime I go out). lol

Was asked to do a shoot today for a bikini calendar featuring campus girls ..... roflmao

We have one of those here at the U of Arizona. You look 10 times better than anyone in there, they're mostly just pretty faces but you actually have the body to go with it! Too funny though that they asked you to do a college shoot!

We have one of those here at the U of Arizona. You look 10 times better than anyone in there, they're mostly just pretty faces but you actually have the body to go with it! Too funny though that they asked you to do a college shoot!

Thank you Josh

Since you're still 29 it wouldn't be that much of a difference, age wise.

Did I ever tell you how much I simply adore you??!!

Yesterday:

Workout 3

3 sets of abs

Dumbbell Curls

Dumbbell Pullovers

Wide Grip Pull Downs

Bent Over Rows

Rear Delts

Rows

Deadlifts - upped weight .... yay me

stretching

Last evening went well. That'll be several days in a row now of no drama! Someone should write this down..... oh wait

• 4 years later...