Do you think Penelope Cruz or Salma Hayek is hot?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way Nat, I saw CZJ's new hairstyle in a newspaper - there is probably a photo of her online somewhere - but I don't have the time to find it for ya.

When a man tells you that he hasnt the time to fulfill your desire/request, that surely cannot be a good thing.

I don't know how to post pics on messages. I'm sure I could find the time to fulfill any other desires and requests. Well, maybe some of them.

By the way Nat, I saw CZJ's new hairstyle in a newspaper - there is probably a photo of her online somewhere - but I don't have the time to find it for ya.

When a man tells you that he hasnt the time to fulfill your desire/request, that surely cannot be a good thing.

I don't know how to post pics on messages. I'm sure I could find the time to fulfill any other desires and requests. Well, maybe some of them.

Ooohhh Matt, you bad bad boy!!

hmmm, i don't follow "celebrity" gossip stuff to know who these two are..... i prefer my girls to look a bit "junkie"ish with out being cracked out... trying to think of one i like but none spring to mind.

hmmm, i don't follow "celebrity" gossip stuff to know who these two are..... i prefer my girls to look a bit "junkie"ish with out being cracked out... trying to think of one i like but none spring to mind.

Hhhhmmmmm. Like Helena Bohnam Carter? She's always the first one I think of to fit that description because of Fight Club.

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/twentieth_century_fox/fight_club/_group_photos/edward_norton1.jpg

http://www.writestuffautographs.com/shop/images/products/film14.jpg