212,100 page views last year!

robert

Hey,

We started a new website counter system on June 5th, 2004. It is quite detailed and keeps track of all website visits, page visits, length of time of visits, which pages got the most hits, etc.

So now, it's June 5th, 2005 and over the past 365 days we've had 212,100 page visits on www.veganbodybuilding.com. The website was up nearly 2 years before that, so it is safe to say, we've had nearly 1/2 a million pages read!

I honestly thought we'd have more, but I think that nearly 1/4 of a million page views in the last year still speaks volumes of the support that Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness is receiving.

I think that when June 5th, 2006 roles around, we will have had over 1/2 a million page views.

Thanks for all the support over the past year and over the past 3 years for some of you!

Have a great week everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah,

With the help of www.myspace.com, www.care2.com, www.organicathlete.com, www.vegetarianteen.com, www.veganfitness.net, www.veganbodybuilding.org, and many other sites we were able to get nearly 1/4 of a million page views on www.veganbodybuilding.com

I think this next year will be huge. This forum is only what.......6 or 7 weeks old, something like that and we get new people joining all the time. The main site is still bringing in lots of visitors and we're able to have an impact on a lot of people who are vegan and interested in athletics.

Also, a big reason for the traffic to the site is word of mouth from all of you who share this site with others. I really appreciate it, thanks so much!

Keep on spreading the word!

Thanks, I appreciate it. I can't tell you how many hours I've put into trying to promote Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness online, at bodybuilding events, at health food stores, by word of mouth, by e-mails, letters, etc. It is an endless journey that exhausts me at times, but I enjoy it.

I know we've been able to touch a lot of people, save a lot of animals and improve the planet, one person at a time so I keep on going.

Maybe we'll get a million visits in one year, that will be awesome. Keep on telling your friends, buy a t-shirt, e-mail me and I'll send some posters and business cards for free to distribute, you name it, we'll keep on promoting our lifestyle around the world.

Thanks for the encouragement and support, at times that is all the fuels me, knowing that people and animals are counting on me.

Glad to know it makes a difference.

Thanks

Hey Rob, you need credit here too. Man you and a few others made this all possible, you know? Three Cheers for rob, and a bowl of oatmeal!

MMMMMMMM oatmeal! I love me some oats.

Congrats rob, this is a really big accomplishment that you should be really proud of.

• 1 month later...

We're still on a steady climb, so thanks for all your efforts. We had over 1,200 pages read on the main site of www.veganbodybuilding.com on a Wednesday last week. Plus another 500 or so pages read on the new Forum. So almost 2000 page reads on one day! Keep it up and keep on sharing the site with others.

I think it is really great to see how far we've come and to watch our community grow, together.

A special thanks Kollision for over 400 posts so far and to Compassionategirl (Nat) for searching for members from the old forum and bringing them back to our new group.

And of course thanks to the rest of you who are all totally awesome!