Turning 22 on Thursday!

chesty leroux

Hey guys, I am turning 22 on thursday! I'm having the same dillema as Megan, my mom wants to cook for me and I don't know what I want. I am thinking maybe a vegan shepards pie(not to complicated for the non vegan cook), and a vegan pumpkin pie for dessert! Any suggestions? Any good pumpkin pie recipes???

Happy Birthday Ash!

I'm actually sending you something later this week, but it won't arrive by Thursday Sorry, I was out of state competing and then trying to catch up on sleep as I work long graveyard shifts at work.

But have a great time! All the best to you on your awesome birthday!

-Thin Thin Happy Birthday Ash Him

aww thanks guys. I just got home from the Rocky Horror Picture Show and got my ass paddled 22 times....courtesy of my friend Ty who is in the cast and tipped them off my birthday is this week. Needless to say my butt really, really hurts. And i got to be that bride chick in the beginning and throw the bouquet. I dont remember if i told you guys either but saturday i drove to North Carolina and auditioned to be a character at disneyworld. It's been a busy weekend. hehe.....ugh gonna go lay on my stomach, can't sit anymore!