Body Building Biatches!

Hey! Girls! I'm taking on these men alone with pushups. What are you powerful women doing? I'd love to compare notes! How much cardio a week? How are you targeting your problem areas? What specific exercises and what weight are you using? How close are you to goal?

I'm sure you are all incredible competition for me and the men! Share share!

Richard,

I love this graph!

I think I'm somewhere near the top, but some may beg to differ. I haven't missed a workout in months, I've gained 8-12 pounds recently, I post on a regular basis, and I'm an all-around sexy beast! Well, that's what I tell myself, I don't have too many confirm it

So you can place me somewhere on the chart, but please not stank-A$$ at the bottom.

-Thin Thin Awesome Him

• 2 weeks later...

Before i messed up my back in may i was working out at least twice a day; Taekwondo, aerobic kickboxing, weight training and extra cardio. I could do 63 regular pushups in a minute. Now..im just trying to find stuff i can do without aggravating my back. I've been doing yoga and im looking into pilates. It's alright. I'de rather be doing martial arts. Especially since i am still paying for them.

Ick. I'm sorry chesty! Try pilates! I loved it when I was actively attending classes a few years ago. Now, I can't afford them or martial arts or anything. Boo hoo.

Those were really impressive numbers! I'm secretly glad that you aren't still doing that same routine because you'd be kicking my butt. Really, though, I am incredibly sorry about your back injury!

Since my season is over (summer) for work I am able to concentrate on my goals.

I like to mix it up, my routine constantly changes.

Currently:

ABS - 3x's weekly (Leg days and off day)

Back Tri's 2x weekly 12-10-8-6-12-12 2-exercises each

Chest Bi's Shoulders 2x weekly 12-10-8-6-12-12 2 exercises each

Legs 2x weekly 12-10-8-6-12-12 4 exercises each day

I generally use machines if I am at the gym, if I don't have time to get there, I am using free weights.

I rest one day, none specific, it is generally the day I can't break from work and am putting in a 14 hour day (or more).

I hate cardio but still do it anyway, was doing it 3x weekly, now maybe 2x weekly.

Eat 5x per day, small meals throughout including bars and shakes.

Ask me next month any I'll bet the routine is different.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright ladies....get ready to compete!

Check out the thread about the Bodybuilding Quest for 2006 in the General Bodybuilding section.

I would love to see some of the women of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness getting involved in the competitions as well.

-Rob