1000 Compassionate Thoughts

robert

That's a lot of hours on VB&F Nat!

I hope you aren't billing Rob for all the hours!

Michael,

With respect to your first comment: well, that is all your faults for being so damn awesome that I just cannot get enough of you all . Oh ya, and there are just too many hot abs lurking around here for me to be able to resist...

With respect to your second comment:

Today Compassionategirl reached her 1000th post on here!

Awesome Nat! You are very much appreciated and I'm very pleased that you contribute so much to the website forum.

Thanks for all your compassionate words.

-Robert

By the way, I think madcat will take issue with the title of this thread, "1000 Compassionate Thoughts".

That's okay madcat, I will still be your "damn friend, whether you like it or not." That was one of the nicest things anybody has ever said to me by the way (seriously, that was really sweet).

Hehe - what I was thinking but wasn't going to post about at first but anyway.

Yes, 1000 compassionate thoughts may not be totally accurate. I'm sure most of Nat's posts are compassionate, but I know of a few that aren't all that compassionate, indeed there is one that is merciless...

ah for petes sake guys, you have already sullied the waters of the (most honorable and upstanding) 'whos hotter? salma hayak or penelope cruz' thread. lets not fill this one with innuendo and wit! theres a time and a place for that - but i am going to start a campaign against it, here on VB&F!

so be warned!

jonathan

ah for petes sake guys, you have already sullied the waters of the (most honorable and upstanding) 'whos hotter? salma hayak or penelope cruz' thread. lets not fill this one with innuendo and wit! theres a time and a place for that - but i am going to start a campaign against it, here on VB&F!

so be warned!

jonathan

I was referring to Nat's boxing match challenge to madcat which I didn't think was all that compassionate. No innuendo there!!

I will post what I like - if some people don't like it I couldn't care less. I don't need the approval of those who appoint themselves unofficial censors of boards. If moderators don't like what I write, that is another matter of course.

So be warned Jonathan - I will just ignore you.

Anyway, back to 1000 compassionate thoughts. A very misleading title Rob - of Nat's 1019 posts so far only 317 have any compassionate content, 490 were inane ramblings about nothing in particular really and the other 212 posts made no sense whatsoever......

Maybe you're right, Nat...

A smile says more than a thousand words (or posts ) sometimes...

Anyway, back to 1000 compassionate thoughts. A very misleading title Rob - of Nat's 1019 posts so far only 317 have any compassionate content, 490 were inane ramblings about nothing in particular really and the other 212 posts made no sense whatsoever......

Hey!

That makes Nat the most-useful-post-poster here in the forum!

Wonderful!

Thanks Nat for being here, the board really wouldn't be the same without your posts (every single one!).