some german bulking pics

I made some pics today after i finished my workout....

So here they are...

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9315/10000557jr.th.jpg

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/6466/10000577nt.th.jpg

http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/8048/10000565bp.th.jpg

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/3929/10000584qb.th.jpg

I became really fat you cant even see a 2 pack...

After winter I´ll start defining... But till then I just eat eat eat... and becoming fatter...

I think my breast and biceps are okay... My worst parts are my abs, triceps and legs....

good pictures!

your arms are huge! as is the rest of you - if you keep the bulking up all winter you should be massive by spring

how tall are you btw? im guessing by your bodyshape 1.70-1.80m?

jonathan

thanx man!

yep, you are good in guessing peoples size! i`m 1,79 m

I think you look awesome!

I look forward to putting on a bunch of mass this winter. Your arms look great and your chest, and from what I can tell, your back looks pretty awesome too.

Thanks for sharing the photos with us, I'm always super pumped when I see more and more Vegan Bodybuilders. Of course I think all vegan athletes are great, from all sports, but since Bodybuilding is my sport I get extra excited to see new vegan bodybuilders!

Do you plan to compete anytime next year?

Great work and keep us posted on your progress.

-Robert

Good pictures, thank you!

Good job so far, how long did it take you to become this big?

You must be pretty strong.

I think my breast and biceps are okay... My worst parts are my abs, triceps and legs....

It's always good to know your weaknesses and target them more

I agree that your legs need more focus, but your triceps is balanced to the rest i think, and the abs are only invisible at the moment. Overall, you have a good symmetry, no major weaknesses. Keep it up!

yo, thank you so much guys!

@ robert:Thank you also no, I actually never thought about competing... I think it will take 2 or 3 years of work until I could be ready for the stage..

@ daywalker: I started now also with squats und deadlifts... I usually only did legpress and leg curls, because I wanted to save my knees....

So, I´ll more focus my abs and legs and get you informed about my results

no, I actually never thought about competing... I think it will take 2 or 3 years of work until I could be ready for the stage

Nah, not if you have me as a coach

Bulking takes the longest time, the pre-contest diet is about 3 months, depending on how much you have to lose

You look great already. If you're interested, we could get you on stage next year. That leaves you ~8 months of bulking

Experience on stage is an important thing, get it as soon as possible.

How old are you? How heavy at the moment? There are various classes, we'll find the right one for you

@ daywalker: I started now also with squats und deadlifts... I usually only did legpress and leg curls, because I wanted to save my knees....

I have serious knee problems and therefore the ONLY exercise i can do is squats

Squats are, properly done, really the safest exercise for your knees. Leg press and leg extensions are far more dangerous.

no, I actually never thought about competing... I think it will take 2 or 3 years of work until I could be ready for the stage

Nah, not if you have me as a coach

Bulking takes the longest time, the pre-contest diet is about 3 months, depending on how much you have to lose

You look great already. If you're interested, we could get you on stage next year. That leaves you ~8 months of bulking

Experience on stage is an important thing, get it as soon as possible.

How old are you? How heavy at the moment? There are various classes, we'll find the right one for you

I have serious knee problems and therefore the ONLY exercise i can do is squats

Squats are, properly done, really the safest exercise for your knees. Leg press and leg extensions are far more dangerous.

haha, yo mean taht seriously? I think it would be a great experience but i dont think i´m developed enough for it.... ah, you asked how long i pumped for the mass... I´m doing bodybuilding seriously for 1 1/2 years now... with a 3 month injury break... when i began with pumpin i was at 78 kg, now i´m at 90 kg with 178 cm...

I´m 20 years old now.

hmmh, okay, at the bench press i usually press far more than 300 kg, by doing squats i usually only press about 90 kg

haha, yo mean taht seriously? I think it would be a great experience but i dont think i´m developed enough for it.... ah, you asked how long i pumped for the mass... I´m doing bodybuilding seriously for 1 1/2 years now... with a 3 month injury break... when i began with pumpin i was at 78 kg, now i´m at 90 kg with 178 cm...

I´m 20 years old now.

Of course i'm serious.

At the IFBB, you can compete in the Junior class before your 21st birthday. In the GNBF i think it's before your 22nd, that leaves plenty of time!

I had four competitions before i turned 21, and i started lifting seriously only two years earlier. In the Juniors class, they're all the same age, they won't be working out much longer than you.

hmmh, okay, at the bench press i usually press far more than 300 kg, by doing squats i usually only press about 90 kg

Is this a typing mistake ????? FAR MORE THAN 300 KG? I stuck at 75kg at the moment. And squat 75 kg, too. I am 176cm and 72 kgs.

I´m 20 years old now.

Of course i'm serious.

At the IFBB, you can compete in the Junior class before your 21st birthday. In the GNBF i think it's before your 22nd, that leaves plenty of time!

I had four competitions before i turned 21, and i started lifting seriously only two years earlier. In the Juniors class, they're all the same age, they won't be working out much longer than you.

hmmh, lets do it that way.. i ´ll bulk and eat like hell till the end of february and then i´ll post my dates and pics again.... then i´ll decide!

hehe, and ooooooooooooops, it was a mistake.... i dont press that much on the much, but on the leg machine....