Denise Nicole's Figure Journal (AKA SeaSiren)

Widowmaker,s are for bringing your weak body part,s up on a D/c program,then only of a max of two bodyparts per cycle[blast,s]

Doing widowmaker,s for every body part will only result in you burning out and getting stick thin,unless you are genecticly gifted and on a stack of drugs

D/C training is for experienced trainers that have had at least 7 years of hardcore training,aswell as having read and read all can on D/C,also it is better to get a D/C approved trainer to show you as there are so so much more to D/C training

Thanks Robbie.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.denisenicole.com/images/010907e.jpg

I see some lats bustin out there. NICE!

Thanks! The funny thing is (to be blunt) since I am a "D", my bust is fairly "wide" or "full", so for comp I have to tape them so you can see the lats better. My lats have gotten wide enough (finally) that you can see them fairly easily without the tape .... but will still tape so I can show them all the way off in comp. (OK, that was prob more information then you wanted, lol)

All the best my dear! We should do some photo shoots together in Columbus next month.

We're bringing Sexy Back to Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Totally!!

Easy session today:

20 min steady cardio on incline tread this AM

upper abs 100-30-30

lower abs 30-30-30

stretching

Sleeping horrible last several nights. Almost glad when the light starts to filter in the skylight .... an excuse to get up!

Major house cleaning day today ..... so some "heavy dusting" ahead. Beginning to prepare the living room to move to dining and get the mats down, pole mounted and bag up. Still thinking of getting rid of more furniture ... less is more and all that. lol

Eating on schedule, but retaining more water than I like

Huh some photo that, where,s your short,s you know the one,s that you have to lie on the floor and get Sam,Vanna and Katie to pull them on you

ROBBIEx

lol funny! Actually I'm a size 0/1 depending on make now ... pretty cool Shorts / skirts and active wear fit best. The darn jeans don't want to fit my thighs anymore! .... not a bad thing though!

Re jeans cut the legs off, then you have short,s plus as short as you want Not that short you naughty girl

ROBBIEx

lol, I have those! "Daisy Duke's":

http://www.denisenicole.com/images/120E.jpg

http://www.denisenicole.com/images/115E.jpg

But a wee bit nippy for this time of year!

"WOW WEE" Thats more like it,we like short short,s

ROBBIExxx

lol .... wasn't that a Nair commercial? (oh, heck ..... dating myself)

Wow, still going into my sessions strong. Very happy about this!

upper abs 100-30-30

lower abs 30-30-30

lower back ext 30-30-30

Standing Calf Raises: wu 12 @ 60, 8 @165 , 8 @ 210 (PB) , wm 30 @ 105 (2 pauses to reset my feet)

extreme stretch

Hack Squats: wu 12 @ 95 , 8 @ 150 x 2 (PB) , wm 30 @ 95 (no pause)

Abductor Machine: wu 12 @ 22 , 8 @ 60 x 2 (PB) , wm 30 @ 30 (no pause)

Lying Leg Curls: wu 12 @ 20 , 8 @ 50 x 2 (PB) , wm 30 @ 25 (no pause)

extreme stretch

stretching

No cardio on leg days, so I'm done for the day.

Totally clean eating today ..... water starting to come off finally. Which basically means, I know where every clean public restroom is within an hour radius of my home

Going out to dinner this eve .... no worries, the place I am going allows me to continue on same meal plan.

Other than that no kids this eve, which means maybe .... possibly ... a fairly quiet eve. We shall see, lol

In my log book PB stands for peanut butter been thinking for ages why is Denise having peanut butter at the end of every set is it some sercet to help you train harder? lift heavier? well I am going to try it Sunday

Nair don,t remember that but do use Nair hair remover ace stuff

ROBBIExxx

In my log book PB stands for peanut butter been thinking for ages why is Denise having peanut butter at the end of every set is it some sercet to help you train harder? lift heavier? well I am going to try it Sunday

Nair don,t remember that but do use Nair hair remover ace stuff

ROBBIExxx

rofl .... yes peanut butter after every set .... totally kicks but

Nair commercial was "we wear short shorts ...." lol

Don,t you just love that Adductor machine when done right seconds after getting off the machine it,s like a watermelon is trying to push thro your groin,yes guy,s adductors are not just for girls it the best exercise to hit the inside top of your thighs give it a blast

Good to see you are taking notice of me and getting plently of rest,hang on restrooms in English is bathrooms ,I too know where the restrooms are I was thinking of writing a guide to restrooms well they have guide books for nearly everything else there you go money maker idea for somone there

Good to see you are taking notice of me and getting plently of rest,hang on restrooms in English is bathrooms ,I too know where the restrooms are I was thinking of writing a guide to restrooms well they have guide books for nearly everything else there you go money maker idea for somone there

I don't speak English ... but I do speak American (sort of), rofl .... BTW re: bathrooms ...that's a very important piece of information right there! lol

Denise,s girl,s Mum why is the carpet worn by your computer chair?

Denise that where I have been Rofl

You must be covered in carpet hairs all the rofl you been doing

ROBBIExxx

True

So guess who ended up getting sick??? Yep haven't eaten in a few days, seems to have been viral but finally over. Needless to say I am weak, dehydrated, and legs are still screaming from Friday .... they just have not had enough hydration and nutrition to come back around. Was scheduled for a light session today, however, it looks like I will be concentrating on re-hydration and getting my nutrition in today. I don't workout on the weekends normally and am scheduled for a week off after this rotation, so I'll just push each session back by 1 day, so my lifting days this week will be Tues, Thurs, Sat. I also dropped quite a bit of weight (mostly water I'm sure), but I need to be careful, seems I drop weight faster and faster each round and I do not want to compromise any of the gains I've made these past several months.

Bonjour SeaSiren,

I love all your previous messages and of course your very pretty pictures . You are gorgeous and an athlete. I recognize your disciple in your work out as a professional sport woman... like me in my scientific work or my cycling competition, I like to schedule my lifestyle around my training or experiment... you can not become the overall Oregonian Best Master 2006 & 2007 without a serious training and diet.

Bravo and thank you to share your passion and lovely family with us.

Bisous et a bientot

Jerome

:lol: True well I better come round and bring my dustbuster

Get well soon of course the best cure is your Grandaddies "RUM"

ROBBIExxx

That normally would be my answer But gave the stuff up for a bit

Bonjour SeaSiren,

I love all your previous messages and of course your very pretty pictures . You are gorgeous and an athlete. I recognize your disciple in your work out as a professional sport woman... like me in my scientific work or my cycling competition, I like to schedule my lifestyle around my training or experiment... you can not become the overall Oregonian Best Master 2006 & 2007 without a serious training and diet.

Bravo and thank you to share your passion and lovely family with us.

Bisous et a bientot

Jerome

Bonjour Jerome Thank you for the compliment. All the best to you this year.

Kisses,

Denise Nicole (I apologize for my lack of grasping French, I get a word here and there, but is finally beginning to come a bit easier)