I got the Internship!!!!

chesty leroux

Hey guys, i know i have mentioned briefly i was applying for an internship, but I didnt want to say too much cause I was afraid of jinxing myself. Well, I got accepted to do the Disney College Internship!!! I walked in after class today and there was an envelope with my acceptance packet! What a great birthday present!!!

I wasn't selected to be a character performer, but I am still accepted to the program! I will prolly be doing Tipped food service like i do now. And I will be able to take entertainment classes related to my major and if they like me i can extend for the summer and audition to be a character performer again.

SOOOOO Come January I am off to Orlando!!!! I am so excited!!!

So...im thinking the vegan vacation should be in florida. hehe.

Thanks Guys! I really am so excited! Will, I will definately be picking your brain for information about where to shop etc. and a vegan hot dog stand? heaven. I don't know how much free time I am going to have but I will definately look into joining that group. I'm still sortof in shock. I can't stop smiling ( which is what Disney wants anyways hehe). They told me on the phone yesterday that I scored the highest scores possible on my interview. This may sound corny but I don't think I could have done it without you guys. You all are such a sense of support for me *tear, and Rob is such a motivator... I

ll keep you guys posted on any developments, like once i find out what i am doing.

i didn't know Disney was so unkosher. Thats really crappy. But still, this internship is a big deal for me in terms of the direction i am trying to go in my life.

Jza, I will prolly actually be starting out waitressing or hostessing which doesnt sound great i know, but i will be taking classes from them as well. This is basically getting my foot in the door and from there who knows. Basically I plan to excel wherever they place me and hopefully be asked to extend at which point i would audition again for the performing department.

i didn't know Disney was so unkosher. Thats really crappy. But still, this internship is a big deal for me in terms of the direction i am trying to go in my life.

Jza, I will prolly actually be starting out waitressing or hostessing which doesnt sound great i know, but i will be taking classes from them as well. This is basically getting my foot in the door and from there who knows. Basically I plan to excel wherever they place me and hopefully be asked to extend at which point i would audition again for the performing department.

so it's an internship to work a counter?