reality tv show at a farm: DOWNLOAD NOW!!

kadett8

Was this show positive for AR?? (download at latest post)  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

@rich, michael: thanks for your nice words!

@gym hater: its ATV+, a austrian channel. its aired on oktober, when the date is fixed ill alert you all, if you have satelite there could be a chance. for sure ill upload it than (legal or illegal) that means there should be a possibility to watch it anyway!

@hero: i like your new avatar!

it a reality show were two different familys or groups change one person for about one week. this person should fullfill the exercises of the other change person. that means i was at a farm, the farmerswife was at our living community. the camera film not all the time, its quite much prepared and almost acted stuff. in the end they cut 15hours down to 36min on each side

i hope the best!

Edited by kadett8

• 1 month later...
hey felix, make sure you record the show!

Then you may be able to convert it into an internet format so we can all see it!

That's a fabulous idea? Do you know how, or know someone who does? I'd love to see it, but I don't know how else I could!

I think that once you have footage on a cd or a dvd it should be easy to convert it into a AVI file which should work with quick player or similar.

Maybe even a photography studio can help.

she says: 'so, shut up all of you!'

he says: 'yeah!'

she says: 'and you too, shut up'

ist because she is so in between the borders, feels critisized by us, but hates him because of their crapy marriage. (she has a boyfriend since 15 years ago)

and the oppression she has to feel in her housework

Edited by kadett8

@Kadett8: I think they (the farmers) managed perfectly to reconfirm all prejudices one might have against people like them (who kill, torture, sell and eat animals). They had no arguments for their doings except that they have done so for such a long time.

I really do not know if it was good for the vegan movement that you took part in the show. But it was not good for the meateaters for sure. It was obvious that the animals they "produced" were tortured e.g. by too little space and that they both are slowly killing themselves by their eating habits.

I could not believe that the speaker of the show called you militant at the end.

Finally I would say: Well done/gut gemacht!

Schöne Grüße nach Österreich!

I just finished watching it. It seems to me like this is a good advertisement for veganism. The farmer and his wife are working verry hard, but still they are fat and unhappy. And youre little vegan community in austria looks nice. A couple of fit vegans living together, being healthy, trying to help animals, having nice friendships. I wish I lived in such a community. I think it was quite positive for veganism. Although the demos might seem a little extreme towards people that don't really know much about the horrors involved with meat.

Also, I speak a little bit german so I could understand most of it. But when the farmer started screaming about you being lazy or something I couldn't understand it anymore.

Compliments on sticking up for the animals!