progress pic + ralf möller

I lost internet connection at home temporarily but I've been meaning to write:

I know there was a comment about how come there aren't many comments about Roid Rage considering he has one of the finest vegan physiques on the planet....the answer is simple......we've seen Roid Rage before, many times over the years. In the latest pics there also weren't before and after, but rather, updated pics. We've NEVER seen Troy before and that is why there is so much excitement around this discovery of another top muscular vegan physique.

Both Roid Rage and Troy have some of my favorite vegan physiques out there. Both are awesome!

But anyway, just wanted to point out that. I'd love to see more and more of you who still remain hidden. Just look at how much motivation has been flying around this forum since Zack, xveganjoshx, Troy and others have displayed their physiques.

Well done, all of you.

Roid Rage, let's get you on our main site SOON!!!!

Who is your friend? Can you have him contact me too?

[email protected]

Let's get you guys and Troy up there asap!

But anyway, just wanted to point out that. I'd love to see more and more of you who still remain hidden. Just look at how much motivation has been flying around this forum since Zack, xveganjoshx, Troy and others have displayed their physiques.

I dug through my old photos the other day and finally found one that was from before I started working out, but a few years after I started eating a vegan diet... let's just say that it's a little scary.

My girlfriend has a digital camera, so I'll try and get her to take some pics of me next week. I'll post them after that so we can have some more before/after pics on the site.

-Chris

I'll try and get her to take some pics of me next week. I'll post them after that so we can have some more before/after pics on the site.

Excellent idea Chris, I think thats one of the most interesting parts of the forum.

• 2 months later...