hello all

tylerm

Hello, I see many familiar names and faces from veganfitness.net, where I have been a usual at for a year and a half or so. Finally made it over to this forum, and now I have two vegan weightlifting sites to browse instead of working.

To those of you I don't know, my name is Tyler, and I am from Cleveland, Ohio, USA. I went veggie at 16 and have been vegan for maybe 5 or 6 years, I don't really remember (I am 25 now). I live with my longtime (7 years) girlfriend Larissa, who I went vegan with at the same time.

I am into lifting for strength, and also train martial arts; Jeet Kune Do, Pentjak Silat and Kali.

Hey Tyler,

Great to have you here. I've also been on VF.net since pretty much the beginning. I have been in touch with Joni, Pete, Robbie and guys like that for about 3 years now.

Pete and I started our veganbodybuilding sites (www.veganbodybuilding.org and www.veganbodybuilding.com) around the same time late 2002 I think it was.

I've been over to the UK a bunch of times, but always working and haven't been able to meet up with those guys yet.

Like Nat said, we're having an awesome Vegan Fitness Vacation in the Caribbean in 2006, summertime. It should be pretty awesome and I'm even going to try to get the actors from Vegan Fitness Built Naturally to attend.

We should have a pretty awesome time and hopefully a good turnout. We have a topic in the General Discussion about it.

Great to have you here and I look forward to hearing more from you. Great job on adding all the mass over the years too!

-Robert

I read a post from michaelhobson about vegan vacation on veganfitness, and that is why I finally got over here to check out this board. I am all about travelling, and the caribbean isn't too expensive for me to get to, so I am totally down for a vacation with a bunch of vegans, sounds cool as hell!

Welcome! Be prepared to have me pick your mind in the martial arts arena. I have always been fascinated by eastern disciplines, yet have lacked the motivation to take on many of them. I am avidly into Zen meditation, focusing on being present in all I do. I really want to incorporate some martial arts into my yoga and meditation routine. Maybe you could offer me a recommendation, my focus is on flexibility and speed.

Thanks and Welcome

Sorry Topher, looks like you get to be the short guy again.

Hi Tyler, welcome to VB&F. The board is a little smaller than VF, easier to keep up with all the posts. It's a fun group, glad to have you here.

haha thats okay. i'll make it up for it with more muscles

Sorry Topher, looks like you get to be the short guy again.

Hi Tyler, welcome to VB&F. The board is a little smaller than VF, easier to keep up with all the posts. It's a fun group, glad to have you here.

haha thats okay. i'll make it up for it with more muscles

Oooohhh good come back Hero

Edited by compassionategirl

• 2 weeks later...