1 year and a couple months later

Your arms are like doubled in size!

A massive increase in muscle mass in 14 months! Nice! How much weight have you gained? Looks like a job well done, now all you need is to get super ripped and you'll shock the s**t out of us.

haha thank you all for the comments that's supernice !

- @ Potter: your comment made laugh out loud

- thank you pazios !

- @ tuc: Thank you ! well, I weighed like 147.2 pounds when I just started working out a little over a year ago. I weighed myself today and it was 179.4 pounds. Haha yeah true, good tips for getting ripped are welcome

(edit : sorry some typo's )

• 3 months later...

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/5632/kevprogress2008ce0.jpg

i hope that i made some progress. I definitely got stronger. I want more definition more biceps and more strength... sorry that I sounded greedy there

ah well. stay gangster. just kidding

Just keep it going, you are doing really really well. Your whole body got bigger but if you wanna BB look you should give a focus on a more leaner body, but you already mention that.

So, my last words for now are that you really show that you can build muscle on a vegan/vegetarian diet.

Thank you Neven, yeah i need to cut one of these days. pop my abs out and get more definition.

Vegandude, yeah man we should !!! that would be pretty cool

I'm your man: Well It's pretty weird, i don't really focus my training on them though. they just grow faster I guess

ah well... THANKS A MILLION for the replies. that motivates

YO DUUUUUDE!

i'm suprised i haven't commented on these pics before since they were posted in february but better late than never.

You've gained some serious mass, it's really awesome. your arms and traps looks the biggest but it's hard to tell since you have a tank on.

anyways keep it up, skate straight, stay true and all that.