My "very" before pics

hey,

looking forward to the after pics. I know you feel that you want to wait 8 months (unless hungary's summer is different, i dunno) to take after pictures so that you will show yourself what a drastic change that has been made and it will be noticeable but trust me, you don't have to wait that long to start snapping.

The first 1-2 months of gains for a noob, is always major as the body is shocked and has to adjust and it just keeps on growing at a rapid pace. Year or two later the growth may not be as rapid (depends, still can be) plus after a year alot of people like to shape what they have instead of growing and growing or whatever.

Point is, it is cool to see your growth over every 1-3 months and you'll be happy you took the pictures. Not only to look at the short term but also to see what influence your workouts are having on your physique. You should never keep the same routine for more than a 3 month window as your body adapts and once you revamp it, it's interesting to see your body's reaction to other styles of training (i.e. reps / weight / exercises)

Either way I am rooting for you and await the 'Chaser'.

hey,

looking forward to the after pics. I know you feel that you want to wait 8 months (unless hungary's summer is different, i dunno) to take after pictures so that you will show yourself what a drastic change that has been made and it will be noticeable but trust me, you don't have to wait that long to start snapping.

The first 1-2 months of gains for a noob, is always major as the body is shocked and has to adjust and it just keeps on growing at a rapid pace. Year or two later the growth may not be as rapid (depends, still can be) plus after a year alot of people like to shape what they have instead of growing and growing or whatever.

Point is, it is cool to see your growth over every 1-3 months and you'll be happy you took the pictures. Not only to look at the short term but also to see what influence your workouts are having on your physique. You should never keep the same routine for more than a 3 month window as your body adapts and once you revamp it, it's interesting to see your body's reaction to other styles of training (i.e. reps / weight / exercises)

Either way I am rooting for you and await the 'Chaser'.

I think I gonna post the before pics first in june or july

• 4 weeks later...

Hey ChaserHUN! How is your bulking process going? Still a long way to summer... but it would be nice to hear if you're growing already.

My GF saw your pics and said you're cute. Maybe I should be jealous.

Hey ChaserHUN! How is your bulking process going? Still a long way to summer... but it would be nice to hear if you're growing already.

My GF saw your pics and said you're cute. Maybe I should be jealous.

well I hadn't had tiome to train, school was tuff in the past weeks, but hope I can get my days better now, I was just eating, eating, eating and eating and no training, I was like crap I need to stop for a day, I felt so full, I now usually do a day of with foods, one day on the week I eat only fruits and drink planty of water and tea, on the next week I gonna start training hard now

woaw, I weaker than I thought I think I'll do a few weeks light weight training to get in form, and my father said work a lot and lot and lot with light weight that will get you strong, he was doing judo when he was young, and he could lift 150kg when he was laying on his back, so I will do lots and lots with leight weight and make the weights highger when I'm getting stronger

Of course you have to start with light weights because anyway you have no choice : your body is not able yet to lift heavy. But you don't need to lift light weights for too long (especially if what you want is gaining some mass), the body adapts very quickly. Always lift your maximum. So if you start with 5lb, perhaps 2 days later you're gonna be able to lift 10lb, and then another 2 days later you can lift 15lb or do more reps with 10lb. Each time you have more muscle fibers than before so you can always progress.

yeah it's a good idea. Once you're able to lift a certain weight for let's say 12 reps, it's good to take your time and not go for heavier before your muscle master perfectly this range of weight by lifting it 15 or even 25 reps and at different speed of flexion (slowest to fastest) -- it gives more strenght.

yeah it's a good idea. Once you're able to lift a certain weight for let's say 12 reps, it's good to take your time and not go for heavier before your muscle master perfectly this range of weight by lifting it 15 or even 25 reps and at different speed of flexion (slowest to fastest) -- it gives more strenght.

thats what I'm gonna doo, I hope I will get soon to 50kg's, it was my goal to get there by summer but it sounds tuff 50kg with 10×20 reps for summer