Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:38 pm 
Site Admin

You're the man Topher, keep up the great work. It's fun to get comments isn't it? Fun to be recognized for being in good shape. You probably also get the popular question, "are you taking steroids?" That question can come quite frequently at times.

Keep Rockin!

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:15 pm 
Gorilla

actually ppl accuse me of taking steroids. they dont ask me. they accuse. cause they cant believe a vegan could be this big and ripped without taking something. but once other ppl verify that im sxe and all natural. they are thoroughly impressed and say ive got great genetics.

but yeh it is fun getting comments. although this kind of praise is new to me. im a shy kid at times. and when ppl comment on my body...i tend to blush and get very bashful. :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:58 pm 
Stegosaurus

I agree that we are ALL on the same team here - team vegan (or "almost" vegan in my case :oops: ). I was just kidding around trying to get some healthy competitive juices flowing :wink:

But certainly, never mind a team, we are like a family here and when one of us succeeds, we all succeed. When one of us shines, we all shine. :lol:

I respect each and every one of you, my friends, on this website and wish the best for each and every one of you.

Nat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:29 pm 
Elephant

Water really freaks me out and its strange because I used to be on a swim team and surf. I guess it changed when I was 17 and my dog drowned in a swimming pool. :( It was terrible and I have hated water since then.

Hey Adonis how far is Lavalette from Brick? I have some close family friends who keep a boat there and I usually visit them sometime in the summer. I dont think im gonna make it up there this summer tho.

http://www.bikeandbuild.org/donate
donate to bike and build in my name ashley berkman!!!!!

Listen to my music...
http://www.myspace.com/selfdestructionishabitforming

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:59 pm 
Gorilla

15 miles. probably take about a half hour driving. you should try to come up sometime this summer. we'll hang.

yay for TEAM VEGAN!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:23 am 
Rabbit

kollision wrote:
bobbycore wrote:
bautista's chest seems too small compared to his shoulders and back. Just my opinion!

Dont ever talk bad about the Beast...EVER! haha j/p but man he looks like he is less than 5% bodyfat, he's shredded!

Topher, thats cool man. DO you tell them that you are vegan also? If so, what are their comments on that?

There is a new "beast" within wrestling.....my friend from here in Louisville (where the wwe training camp is) just got signed. His name is "BEAST". He is like 6'6'' and weighs way over 250.

You are right bautista was ripped in that picture, mos def below 5%

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:17 pm 
Gorilla

there's a pic from the shore w/ my glasses and beard. check out that bad sunburn!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:46 pm 
Elephant

Thats a nice pic, I really like candid shots like that. I'm a bit of a photography nerd as well, in addition to all my other nerdyness. :roll:

And it's definately got the model look as well, you should make it pic number one in your portfolio.

http://www.bikeandbuild.org/donate
donate to bike and build in my name ashley berkman!!!!!

Listen to my music...
http://www.myspace.com/selfdestructionishabitforming

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:29 pm 
Elephant

bobbycore wrote:
kollision wrote:
bobbycore wrote:
bautista's chest seems too small compared to his shoulders and back. Just my opinion!

Dont ever talk bad about the Beast...EVER! haha j/p but man he looks like he is less than 5% bodyfat, he's shredded!

Topher, thats cool man. DO you tell them that you are vegan also? If so, what are their comments on that?

There is a new "beast" within wrestling.....my friend from here in Louisville (where the wwe training camp is) just got signed. His name is "BEAST". He is like 6'6'' and weighs way over 250.

You are right bautista was ripped in that picture, mos def below 5%

Wait, does he happen to be black?

Topher, cool picture mate. Looks really big.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:14 pm 
Gorilla

my mom and I

cousin steven and I

some other relatives

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:17 pm 
Elephant

Wow bro you got a good bod. The chest is well rounded and good shaped but IMO the rest of your body is huge. Good smile too bro, wonder how the shaved pics look like!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:23 am 
Gorilla

thanks man. I really think I look small. to some people I am considered HUGE and RIPPED (I have gained about 30lbs and am strictly an ectomorph, so I can see why) but I dont think I am huge at all. I feel inferior to others in the gym. I may be lifting the same amount of weight or even more, but I feel the only good thing about my body is my abs and definition. I wish I was wider and appeared more stockier. a lot of the ppl I see lifting with me are shorter (im about 6ft tall), so they fill out quicker. I tend to get long lean muscles with great definition. which sucks cause I want to be incredible hulk big! haha.
you can see cross trialations (spelling??) in my arms when I lift, that always impresses people. but unless I am working out or flexing...I dont feel good about how my body looks.

since bodybuilding is about proportion, what do I need to build up on me?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:26 am 
Gorilla

btw my two front teeth....half of them are fake. theyve always been chipped and rounded and ever since gradeschool I got picked on for being a "chipmunk". so I finally got them fixed last month. and ive worn braces for a long time. so you can thanks my nice smile to the dentist/orthodonist.

I clean up pretty nicely. I look like a completely different person. I will take some pics sometime to show yous all, if interested.

I'm more interested in seeing some recent pics of you kollision. cause youre lifting some impressive weight!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 6:14 pm 
Elephant

V VII Hero wrote:
btw my two front teeth....half of them are fake. theyve always been chipped and rounded and ever since gradeschool I got picked on for being a "chipmunk". so I finally got them fixed last month. and ive worn braces for a long time. so you can thanks my nice smile to the dentist/orthodonist.

I clean up pretty nicely. I look like a completely different person. I will take some pics sometime to show yous all, if interested.

I'm more interested in seeing some recent pics of you kollision. cause youre lifting some impressive weight!

BRO, My teeth are the same! I got them chipped twice! One by falling by the pool area and the other by hitting the schools jungle gym bar.

As for your body, I understand :D Lots of us go through and say the same thing. We may be 2 times bigger than the person besides us, but we always see ourselves as small. Trust me when I say that you are big, and you are ripped at the same time. I think thats a really good weight for you that you are at, but if you ever hit past 200 lbs, you will be a monster.

My body right now isnt in the best shape because I bulked up to 70 lbs in less than a year, so I have a few parts that arent that good IMO. If I can get pics I will, but seeing that my camera phone isnt that reliable (espcially since Im not that cut right now) me needs a digital! hehe. Keep up the good work, you're loking soli Adonis 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:53 pm 
Site Admin

Topher-

I've been busy lately, but just checked out the sun burned photos. Awesome shape man! You do look awesome, but I know what you mean about feeling small. Dude, I work out at a gym with some of the best amateur bodybuilders in the Western United States, so I see major muscle all the time. I train at a bodybuilders' gym with lots of big guys so I don't stand out at all. The only thing that stands out is my carefree friendly attitude and my vegan t-shirts. I know most people at the gym as friends. So I yell out quotes from Ronnie Coleman as I train and make jokes, flex in front of the mirror and point out my veins (which when I'm training are displayed better than most people I know).

Of course I'm down to business in the gym and push it hard, but I have fun, and I think I make the working out experience fun for others too.

Anyway bro, lookin large and in charge. We're both in the same boat, we're lean, look good as far as muscle goes, but we can both get a whole lot bigger and then we'll feel a little more comfortable in the gym.

We gotta get big like our vegan lifting brother Kollision! He's a vegan beast!

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1