BELLEADONNA'S RAW BLOG

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

belleadonna
Manatee

#16 Postby belleadonna » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:54 am

Day 12

Still perking along. Can't believe I made it for 12 days so far. I will probably not list all of my foods anymore because it is predominately the same things; green smoothies, green lemonade, salads, tons of fruit, juices especially carrot combinations, and occasionally small handfuls of nuts. I eat dried fruits too.

It try to get an hour in at the gym every other day. I mostly lift weights. Some days I work doing cleaning so I consider that my aerobics.

Weight- 142.8
Much fluid retention because it is that TOM. Bleck.

Off to work this morning. Have a great raw day folks.

belleadonna
Manatee

#17 Postby belleadonna » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:38 am

Well, I made it 12 days and this weekend I fell off of the wagon (confession time). :oops:
But I am going to keep trying. :) I will see if I can make it 100% again today. I didn't feel well going back to cooked. :cry: I need my fruit!!

belleadonna
Manatee

#18 Postby belleadonna » Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:45 am

I have been 95% raw for the last three days. I feel much better.
The first time I ever went raw, I made it for 10 days. Then I went off raw and stayed off for almost a year. I mean I really went off. I won't even tell you what I was eating and drinking!! :eek:

This last time I went raw, I made it for 12 days straight. I went off again but only for 6 days. And I didn't go crazy this time. I stayed mostly raw.

It feels different this time. It feels right to be raw. I started to get sick again when I ate cooked and I just didn't feel right. :(

So, I am starting Day 4 and looking forward to the day.
Hope you all are doing well and learning more about your body, like I am. We all need to find what works best for ourselves in terms of food.

Off to the gym!! Have a great raw day. :D

JW
Elephant

#19 Postby JW » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:55 pm

How are things going with the workouts & diet Belleadonna?

thanks again for the tips re: going raw :D
What's the difference between boogers and broccoli ?
-Kids don't eat broccoli.

Return to “Online Training Journals & Blogs”