Happy Birthday Topher!

robert

Happy Birthday Topher!

In Pacific Standard Time it is 1 hour and 23 minutes away from Topher's 22nd birthday.

I think he's sleeping now or close to it, because he has to wake up early to go to the Mountain (Mt. Hood, a good 2-3 hours from where we live).

Topher is a most excellent guy and I want to wish him a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Toph-Dawg,

Happy Birthday Man, let's hit the weights and get some dinner when you get back from the Mountain.

I hope you have a great day in the snow! I can't think of a more fitting place to spend your birthday than the Mountain you've been dreaming of riding for 10 years. I know your ankle is hurt and you won't get on the board today but just being up there at Mt. Hood on your B-day must be pretty sweet!

Have a great one dude (cough cough...she's totally buying it dude....cough cough)

Sorry that was an inside joke.

-Rob

wow thanks everyone! I love yous so much!

I didnt expect a thread like this. totally caught me offguard and made me smile soooooo much.

I consider this online community to be my family and its awesome to see so many people take the time out to wish me a happy bday. you are all great friends. <3 = heart = my appreciation and love for each and every one of yous. hehe

today I woke up and left at 6am to visit the mountain for orientation. I couldnt have asked for a more perfect day. Clear sunny blue sky, and the most stunning view ever from the top of the mountain. I am in love with the scenery, the mountain, the lodge, its history, and the people. I totally feel at home. I'm not making a million dollars...Im barely gonna even make ends meet, but snowboarding is something I am sooo passionate about, that it is all worth it. what's next is to somehow get me a place in portland or even closer to the mountain.

if yous could have seen the smile on my face.

what a fantastic day!

my parents got me some awesome gifts. (aside from their love and kind words, which are the best gifts ever). my dad totally reinbursed me for a new car battery, and my mom bought me new prescription glasses that I needed badly. also, I got some food and $ in the mail from family.

<3

Hey Nobbi,

You're right...I'm very sorry. I totally missed that thread. I created it months ago and then I didn't write the names and dates down for me to remember.

I'll be sure I send off the cards. I remembered Topher's and Megan's birthdays because they live with Me, and Ash I sent things to because I saw her b-day thread.

I'll be more careful next time and review the dates.

Sorry for being late on that.

Happy Late Birthday to all I missed

-Robert

Awesome picture

Yeah, I get so busy somtimes I forget things. Ask Megan and Topher, they live with me and never see me. I'm always running behind on projects and have this big movie coming out next month so I'm now and expert at forgetting things

Sorry again and I'll be sure to check out that list of birthdays again asap!

-Rob