Team 200

Troy

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks B.I.G. T-Roy !!!!

You're welcome Robert

nearly 200 with my gallon of water at the gym.

Geez I only drink a liter (or maybe 2 on leg day) at the gym.

Note......it was Zack who drinks the gallon or two..........I have the bladder of a 5 year old, so I have a hard time drinking a lot of fluid, though I do try, especially on heavy lifting days.

Speaking of that....I should hit up the gym soon!

• 4 weeks later...

Peaked at 195 recently....Jessifly saw the scale at 193.5 and then after I got sick saw it at 190.5 but promised not to tell anyone

Not sure what I am today, but will eat a bit more and then get to bed....yeah buddy!

200 is just around the corner!

195.5 yesterday and then something bad happened. I woke up throwing up like crazy and I have been all day.

Pretty much 0 calories consumed all day and if I even try to drink water it comes up within a few minutes

No idea what is going on, may have to go see a doctor today in Canada.

195.5 yesterday and then something bad happened. I woke up throwing up like crazy and I have been all day.

Pretty much 0 calories consumed all day and if I even try to drink water it comes up within a few minutes

No idea what is going on, may have to go see a doctor today in Canada.

I had this a few weeks ago. Except I was throwin up from the other end. Caught it from the idiots at work. Hopefully it passes soon. Get lots of rest. Take care.

Thanks. I'm struggling quite a bit because it seems I've only thrown up a few times since high school, ten years ago. Now it's every time I try to eat or drink something or just randomly.

I feel like I went from 195 to 185 overnight!

But I'll be back in action, making it happen again soon

Thanks. I'm struggling quite a bit because it seems I've only thrown up a few times since high school, ten years ago. Now it's every time I try to eat or drink something or just randomly.

Wait, are you 185 again? I don't get it.

Wait, are you 185 again? I don't get it.

It is because he was not full.

I don't know what I weigh, but since I haven't eaten or trained in a few days I feel like I lost ten pounds "overnight."

I don't know what I actually weigh but the night I got sick I was celebrating because I was with a group of people and weighed in at 195.5.

Even if I get a setback or two...the road to 200 goes through me......see you at 2 Bills. It will be nice when all of the Team 200 people get there....then it will be a reason to really celebrate.

I don't know what I weigh, but since I haven't eaten or trained in a few days I feel like I lost ten pounds "overnight."

I don't know what I actually weigh but the night I got sick I was celebrating because I was with a group of people and weighed in at 195.5.

Even if I get a setback or two...the road to 200 goes through me......see you at 2 Bills. It will be nice when all of the Team 200 people get there....then it will be a reason to really celebrate.

You've probably lost a few pounds, but 185-189 or so is a good weight. I'm jealous!

Only 183 empty for me right now, but the last few days have been crazy, like 4000-4500 calories x_X. See you there sooner now I suppose.

We'll all get there.

I was explaining the concept of Team 200 to some buddies here in Canada, that it isn't a race, but there are a handful of us who started out in the 180's or so, and are determined to break the 200 lb barrier and we all support each other.

So I don't see it as a race, but as a way we can all help each other.

I was making some incredible gains, but I just got sick a few times in the past month and it has slowed me down a bit.

I should bounce back soon. We'll all get there eventually. I always like to think sooner than later, but when it happens it happens and until then we just gotta stay focused, stay determined, stay consistent and follow through with what we need to do to achieve our target.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Good work guys.....I'm currently in the 180's but I'm still getting compliments on my physique so it is improving.....had some good pics in Florida but still have a long road ahead.

Well done boys and I'll catch up again soon. I'm home for 4 weeks after this next trip this weekend so watch out! If I'm home and can eat, sleep, train properly....watch out!

I'm trying and I don't say that as an excuse. I'm really working hard these days. It is a challenge for me to put on weight and I openly talk about that when I give talks and about how hard I have to work to see results.

I've seen your pics dude. You look great! I've seen Troy's pics and he is Huge! I've seen my pics and I look pretty ripped. We're all doing well and it takes time and we'll all get there as we adapt, improve, progress and succeed.