When is your birthday?

robert

oops I just realized that I didnt post on this thread.

june 26 1975

and I would LOVE a homemade vegan chocolate cake WITH SMURF BLUE FROSTING. Frosting MUST BE BLUE. This is ESSENTIAL. And I dont want to see any vanilla anywhere on the cake -- only blue and chocolate. I am dead serious. I have a psychological attachment I think to blue frosting.

Hero, I think I will hold you to your above offer about baking a cake -- but you have to come to Toronto to bring it me. or maybe I will come to Oregon just for your baking.

Hero, I think I will hold you to your above offer about baking a cake -- but you have to come to Toronto to bring it me. or maybe I will come to Oregon just for your baking.

Topher is inept in the kitchen....I'd love to see him bake a cake! It could change my whole perception of him!

Is Toronto anywhere near North Dakota?

Here's the long lost post I created Cool that it has been found again. My parents both just had a birthday.....the same day, both on October 19th, one year apart, which is kinda cool.

Happy Early and Late Birthday to everyone I may have missed lately

-Robster

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just checking to make sure I didn't miss anyone else.....like I did last time.

Nobbi, and Crash, I'll send a gift package soon. K-oz has a birthday coming up in December.

Anyone else feel free to list your b-day here and we'll get a card and some vegan supplements and things like that sent your way.

Some who had recent b-days I was going to wait and send the package along with a shirt or DVD you recently ordered. So if you just had a b-day in the last few weeks and ordered something from me recently they have been sent out together or will be sent out together in one package.

Happy B-days to anyone not listed on here who just had one.

-Thin Thin Birthday Wish Him