jersey shore

V VII Hero

thanks man. I really think I look small. to some people I am considered HUGE and RIPPED (I have gained about 30lbs and am strictly an ectomorph, so I can see why) but I dont think I am huge at all. I feel inferior to others in the gym. I may be lifting the same amount of weight or even more, but I feel the only good thing about my body is my abs and definition. I wish I was wider and appeared more stockier. a lot of the ppl I see lifting with me are shorter (im about 6ft tall), so they fill out quicker. I tend to get long lean muscles with great definition. which sucks cause I want to be incredible hulk big! haha.

you can see cross trialations (spelling??) in my arms when I lift, that always impresses people. but unless I am working out or flexing...I dont feel good about how my body looks.

since bodybuilding is about proportion, what do I need to build up on me?

btw my two front teeth....half of them are fake. theyve always been chipped and rounded and ever since gradeschool I got picked on for being a "chipmunk". so I finally got them fixed last month. and ive worn braces for a long time. so you can thanks my nice smile to the dentist/orthodonist.

I clean up pretty nicely. I look like a completely different person. I will take some pics sometime to show yous all, if interested.

I'm more interested in seeing some recent pics of you kollision. cause youre lifting some impressive weight!

btw my two front teeth....half of them are fake. theyve always been chipped and rounded and ever since gradeschool I got picked on for being a "chipmunk". so I finally got them fixed last month. and ive worn braces for a long time. so you can thanks my nice smile to the dentist/orthodonist.

I clean up pretty nicely. I look like a completely different person. I will take some pics sometime to show yous all, if interested.

I'm more interested in seeing some recent pics of you kollision. cause youre lifting some impressive weight!

BRO, My teeth are the same! I got them chipped twice! One by falling by the pool area and the other by hitting the schools jungle gym bar.

As for your body, I understand Lots of us go through and say the same thing. We may be 2 times bigger than the person besides us, but we always see ourselves as small. Trust me when I say that you are big, and you are ripped at the same time. I think thats a really good weight for you that you are at, but if you ever hit past 200 lbs, you will be a monster.

My body right now isnt in the best shape because I bulked up to 70 lbs in less than a year, so I have a few parts that arent that good IMO. If I can get pics I will, but seeing that my camera phone isnt that reliable (espcially since Im not that cut right now) me needs a digital! hehe. Keep up the good work, you're loking soli Adonis

Topher-

I've been busy lately, but just checked out the sun burned photos. Awesome shape man! You do look awesome, but I know what you mean about feeling small. Dude, I work out at a gym with some of the best amateur bodybuilders in the Western United States, so I see major muscle all the time. I train at a bodybuilders' gym with lots of big guys so I don't stand out at all. The only thing that stands out is my carefree friendly attitude and my vegan t-shirts. I know most people at the gym as friends. So I yell out quotes from Ronnie Coleman as I train and make jokes, flex in front of the mirror and point out my veins (which when I'm training are displayed better than most people I know).

Of course I'm down to business in the gym and push it hard, but I have fun, and I think I make the working out experience fun for others too.

Anyway bro, lookin large and in charge. We're both in the same boat, we're lean, look good as far as muscle goes, but we can both get a whole lot bigger and then we'll feel a little more comfortable in the gym.

We gotta get big like our vegan lifting brother Kollision! He's a vegan beast!

P.S.

Topher--your family looks really friendly. Your mom looks great! And your family and relatives seem like really nice, sweet people.

Thanks for sharing the photos. I have some awesome recent photos I need to post as well. I don't seem find time to get everthing done these days.

Have a great day.

my mom lost a lot of weight! and she says its all thanks to me cause I influenced her to eat vegan some nights.

I have a HUGE family. my grandparents on my dad's side had 12 kids.

the family shore was my mom's family. aside from steven, that is a part of my family I have never met before.

that's awesome that you work at a bodybuilders' gym. do they push you harder? whats the diff between a normal gym and a bb'er gym??