chocolate pancakes

Gym hater

I tried to make some chocolate pancakes, turned out to be nice and quite filling.

Recipe:

Throw some chocolate soy mik in a bowl, add a teaspoon of baking soda, add some olive oil, add some flour and stir it. Keep adding flour until it looks like pancake batter. Now just put a little bit of oil in a frying pan, then add some batter and behold the beautifull chocolaty creation that appeared. Also you might want to turn it every now and then.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a301/gymhater/food/IMGP9758.jpg

I love making pancakes with chocolate chips (vegan ones, of course)! I make pancakes using applesauce instead of eggs (using just a vegan pancake mix), and it makes them very soft and fluffy. And I add in a ton of chocolate chips. Quite a treat.

Topher and I had fun with pancakes at about 3am this morning. The best part of this recipe is that there's almost no measurements listed And thank goodness for 24 hour grocery stores We didn't measure anything as we made it either, but we'll confirm that the combination of ingredients does indeed make a good pancake! Especially with chocolate frosting on top!