Marcina's Food Blog

Gonna start off with today's March 19 - 2008

Worked out yesterday for about 2 hours. Full body workout, except chest.. Very sore and tired and it feels great!!

11:30 am: 3/4 cup of oatmeal with bananas and cinnimon

2:00 pm: Half whole wheat pita with homemade hummus and a hemp protein shake.

4:00 pm - Apple

5:00 pm - bowl of homemade spaghetti w/ glass of soy milk

6:45 pm - salad with seeds on top and a piece of leftover yam tempura

11:00 pm woke up really hungry and made miso soup with mushrooms and noodles. Yummy! Soy milk and orange juice to drink

Will write more as I go along so I don't forget.. I don't think I eat enough so I'm trying to stuff food down my throat as often as possible.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had trouble falling back asleep last night.. Like every night.. Guess that's what happens when you sleep on a futon eh? Anyways I overslept and ended up eating my first meal of the day at noon

!2.00 pm - 3/4 cup of oatmeal with bananas and a glass of soy milk

2:00 pm - Finished my taxes and drinking some coffee with soy milk and no sugar.

Started making yummy cookies and ate about 6 of them as they were cooling. Bad me ! I made them with almond butter, peanut butter, and whole wheat flour. Very good.

4:00 pm - felt guilty pigging out on cookies and worked out chest, delts, and calves. ( I have skinny calves :/) then ate an orange

4:30-ish pm - Whole wheat pita and homemade hummus

Around 6 I got my teeth done and they feel wicked. Then around 8 I went to a Vietnamese place with the boy and had some veggie spring rolls on vermicelli and a salad roll. Green tea to drink.

After dinner we went shopping and I got some rice milk chocolate and some of that Nature's Path cereal.

10:00pm some Bio-K soy formula

I'm very tired. Think I'll head home and go to bed soon.

11:00 pm got home and played Scarface

1:00ish am Still playing Scarface.. Ate some leftover salad roll

2:00 am finally went to bed. Scarface rox.. lol

Edited by Marcina

I used to be able to take naps on a cement floor.

Now that I am slim I can't even handle futons. A few months ago I crashed on a friends fold out futon couch. By the end of the night I could feel the wooden boards digging into my back.

At the least I need a traditional firm mattress.

Slept in late today cuz I have a late concert tonight.

Around noonish I got up and had a big bowl of that Nature's Path cereal.

2:50 - I eated a cookie

3-4 ish - Leftover springs rolls on vermicelli

5 ish - pita and hummus

8-ish - brown beans, mixed veggies, baked potato

I don't really remember everything I ate today because I'm really tired right now.. I just ate another bowl of cereal. Oh and earlier today I had a banana and fruit salad somewhere in there. And cookies!

Edited by Marcina

Slept in late again haha

I need to decrease my fibre intake cuz I am tired of going to the bathroom 5 times a day to take a shit

1 pm - Bowl of Natures Path cereal with soy milk and a cookie (omg i love cookies i'm bad)

3 pm - banana

5 pm - chest, delts and tricep workout, hemp protein shake afterwards

8 pm - Went for japanese food: tofu teriyaki w/ veggies, miso soup, yam tempura roll and green tea

Was very full until about 11 and ate the leftover tofu teriyaki with rice, then went to bed at 1

I feel like I'm eating a ton, but when I look at this I see that I'm not eating that much :S

I have a headache today ><

noon - Nature's Path Cereal and coffee

Headache went away after taking sinus meds. It must be allergy season!

Worked out biceps, back, and abs then had a hemp shake

Easter dinner was good. I made baked tofu, mashed potatoes and had raw veggies (cuz raw veggies are better for you)

Of course had chocolate and cookies O.o and pie... lol

Edited by Marcina

Today I went with my friend to Vancouver to get a tattoo from my other friend haha. Was fun

9:30 am - 3/4 cup of oatmeal, applesauce and cinnimon with bananas

Unfortunately didn't get to eat again until about 6 pm then went for japanese food and I musta ate too much cuz it's 9 and I'm still full.

So far my diet sucks.

EDIT: Bitchfest deleted hahaha

Edit again:

I went for a run yesterday. I'm really out of shape cuz today my legs and glutes hurt a lot. I need to do more running I guess but I kinda don't want to cuz I wanna gain muscle. Funny hey? My eating program seems to be working. I recover really quickly and have more energy. I'm not gaining any fat that I can tell. I can still see my abs so I think I've found a perfect medium.

Edited by Marcina

Lol actually I feel like an idiot today.

Turns out he wasn't mad at me at all. I think I'm paranoid I feel bad now for writing all that stuff but hey. It's my blog. I can bitch if I want to! Hahahah

Basically yesterday I ate a lot of junk food cuz my little heart was broken.

Cleaning up my diet a bit now.

Breakfast: Nature's Path cereal w/ glass of soy milk and coffee

Snack: Carrots with hummus and a glass of juice

Another snack: Banana and COOKIEEEZ

Workout: Chest, delts, deadlifts, triceps and a hemp shake afterwards

Dinner: 3 veggie burritos with brown beans inside. Mmmmm

Salad with seeds, and a fruit salad for dessert.. and a cookie.. Damn cookies. i keep trying to feed them to people but they won't eat em.

Did some airbrushing, and had some melon. I was afraid of blowing up the garage because the burritos I had earlier gave me some very nasty gas. I don't think the melon helped either.

Played some video games and had some more cookies and a piece of toast, then went to bed.

Breakfast: 1 cup of oatmeal with raisins, seeds, and some apple spread.

Workout: Biceps, Abs, Back -- followed by raw hemp shake

Meal 2: Tofu fingers and raw salad with mushrooms, cucumbers, carrots, and seeds

Snack: Cookies, a piece of chocolate, grapes, more tofu fingers leftover from lunch.. An apple.

Dude I am seriously out of food now.

Went shopping and bought food! Weeee

My "dinner" was a nice big bowl of Vector. Then later I had some cookies and chocolate. Thank God those cookies are almost gone. I think I had some fruit too last night.. I can't remember.

Edited by Marcina

Breakfast: Vector cereal

Lunch: Fruit salad with raw almonds and seeds on top

Snack: 2 pieces of kamut bread with almond butter

Workout: Legs, followed by hemp protein shake

Dinner: Big salad with broccoli, carrots, tofu, seeds, nuts, carrots, and cucumber

After dinner snack: Oatmeal

Edited by Marcina

April 1st - Missed a few days cuz of household drama! Lol

Breakfast: Big bowl of Vector with soy milk and coffee

Lunch: Big salad with tofu cubes, nuts and seeds

Dinner: Spaghetti with whole grain noodles. It certainly fills you up!

Dessert: 2 pieces of chocolate

Workout: Biceps, back, and abs

Post workout: Big giant Vega shake. I couldn't finish it all. I gave some to my boyfriend. Apparently my cat likes it too O.o