kennan wayans

Hero

goldberg? muthafucka. Yeah I checked it out:

http://www.happycow.net/famous_vegetarians.html

also found this on another site about a Peta Celebrity Cookbook:

"...The other great thing about this book is that celebrities who are either vegan or vegetarian contributed to make this book. I'm sure that when you see pictures of some people like Bill Goldberg - a WWF Wrestler, you'll be surprised"

Ya I think David Duchovney is, and his wife is too - Richard I think had posted a pic of her on the sexy vegeratians thread. Lea something I think is her name.

ya the whole Pheonix family rocks -- a whole family with heightened consciousness -- how awesome.

How did River Phoenix die anyway? I heard that it was a drug or alcohol thing, but I had read somewhere that the guy didnt even drink pop because he was so into "clean living."?????

And is it true, in case anybody knows, that his brother Juoaquin (spelling?) was with him that night at the club when he died in the alley or whatever?

how sad -- so young, so compassionate, so full of promise of making the world a better place and spreading the vegan message -- what a tragedy his death was.

How did River Phoenix die anyway? I heard that it was a drug or alcohol thing, but I had read somewhere that the guy didnt even drink pop because he was so into "clean living."?????

And is it true, in case anybody knows, that his brother Juoaquin (spelling?) was with him that night at the club when he died in the alley or whatever?

Drug induced heart failure, and yes, Joaquin was there as well as their sister Rain.

http://www.franksreelreviews.com/shorttakes/phoenix.htm

I love Keenan Ivory Wayans. I used to watch him on TV all the time. Without knowing he was vegan I always liked him better than his brothers

Then a couple of years ago I heard he was vegan and was like (cool)

-Robatron Theatre Presents

Yeah, he was always my favorite. I didn't know he was vegan. Funny that he's bigger than and in better shape than his brothers.

Bill Goldberg's name was brought up. I loved him when he was an all-star pro wrestler. I also heard he was vegan or vegetarian and then I was reading a magazine a year and a half ago where he was talking about eating fish or eggs or something like that. But then again, he was an award presenter at some vegan-friendly event a while back so I'll have to look into it. He is not just huge....anyone who watched him wrestler on TV knows he's a MONSTER! It would be awesome to find out he's vegan

And yeah, the Wayans brothers were never that funny to me, but I like Keenan.

-Robertito

wayans fam are about as funny as chris rock...aka not at all.

goldberg isn't really into red meat etc or dairy, but i'd be surprised if he was anymore than pesce/ovo vegetarian, which in my books is not vege at all.

meh, they're all fried chicken to me.

chappelle had some ok themes, ruined by canned laughter, dumbing down and a tendency towards visuals.... i had high hopes for his show, shame he fell off.

Bill Goldberg's name was brought up. I loved him when he was an all-star pro wrestler. I also heard he was vegan or vegetarian and then I was reading a magazine a year and a half ago where he was talking about eating fish or eggs or something like that. But then again, he was an award presenter at some vegan-friendly event a while back so I'll have to look into it. He is not just huge....anyone who watched him wrestler on TV knows he's a MONSTER! It would be awesome to find out he's vegan

-Robertito

He's probably a vegetarian. It's nog vegan but atleast it shows he cares about animals(or shows he cares about people thinking he cares about animals).

Do you think he uses steroids? He used to play football and I thought football players are tested for steroids.

-Robertito

He's probably a vegetarian. It's nog vegan but atleast it shows he cares about animals(or shows he cares about people thinking he cares about animals).

Do you think he uses steroids? He used to play football and I thought football players are tested for steroids.

Goldberg is a vegetarian as well as an outspoken animal rights activist and a spokesperson for the ASPCA, First Strike and the Humane Society. He's also testified before Congress trying to get tougher animal abuse laws passed for dogfighting.