Any one have any good Lat, Back, Shoulder excercises?

The subject pretty much explains it all. I find myself running out of ideas for things to do on my lat, back and shoulder day. does any one have any good excercises or favorites that are good for building up these muscles?

Gracias in advance!!!

(im still such a newb!)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Michael and Brian......how do you like these traps?

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/contest14.jpg

For Back exercises I do a bunch that have been listed. I warm-up with lat pull downs and I always like to start out my workout with pull-ups.

After 3-5 sets of lat pull-downs to get blood flowing I start.

I do 6 sets of pull-ups, 3 wide grip and 3 narrow grip. I just do as many reps as possible for each set.

Then I move on to T-Bar rows. Again I'll do 6 sets, 3 wide grip and 3 narrow grip.

After that I may do some machine hammer strength rows and some specific lower back work like lumbar extensions or hyperextensions, whatever you want to call them. (Reverse sit-up basically). I also do some cable rows, sometimes one-arm dumbbell rows and when my back is healthy I do bent-over rows and deadlifts.

I do shrugs on back day sometimes and other times on shoulder day.

Here is my back from 2 weeks ago:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/contest12.jpg

Back is probably my favorite muscle group to train. I like that feeling of being able to walk around with a severe case of ILS. I'm sure you all know what that is right????? Imaginary Lat Syndrome.....those guys who walk around as if they have a basketball under either arm, like they can't put their arms to their sides. Yeah, that's a good back pump feeling

-Robert

hehe,

Jonathan, I hear you are a monster! Topher tells me you are HUGE! We need more photos! I like the ones I've seen so far

Don't sing it.....bring it!

-Take care buddy.....check out the photo I posted from Scotland in General Discussion (I think that is where I put it).

-Big Rob....but Smaller than Jonathan