Please feel free to add an avatar photo to your profile so we can see who you are!
Not everyone uses a personal photo, you'll see some cartoon images, or nature photos, etc. but it is great to put a face to the screen name.
For instructions on how to create an avatar, read the following post by our moderator Richard:
Hey, I hear that some people are having problems with this. Hopefully you can find all the information you'd like here. It is pretty simple so don't worry. If you're really stuck and don't know how to do it, don't worry, just e-mail me at email@example.com
and I'll sort it out for you.
At the moment, you must link to an image which is hosted elsewhere. You can't just upload to this site, or upload an image from elsewhere, you must make sure you select to link to the image. This is simple to do, here are instructions to follow using tinypic.com, but you could use any image hosting company like photobucket or imageshack if you have a gallery there.
1) Go to http://www.tinypic.com
2) The first box on the right is labelled "File". Click the button to the right of this labelled "Browse..."
3) Look through your folders on your computer and find the image that you want to use as your avatar.
4) Once you've done that, you can ignore everything else and just click on "UPLOAD NOW!" at the bottom.
5) It will say "Uploading... Please wait"
6) Then you will be taken to a page with various different ways to use the image. You need to copy the bottom link which is labelled "Direct Link for Layouts". (This is done automatically by tinypic.com, all you need to do is click on the link, which will look like http://i32.tinypic.com/14vmupt.jpg
7) Come back to the Vegan Bodybuilding forum, and go to your profile (the link to your profile is top left of the main forum page, or follow this link
8 ) At the bottom of your profile editing page, the last option is "Link to off-site Avatar". All you need to do is then click in that box, and then Right-Click your mouse and select P
aste from the menu. This will put the address of your image into that box.
9) Press the bold button Submit
at the bottom of the page, and you are all done.
If you still have problems, please do not hesitate to contact me, and I will help you out: