Hi from a Baltimoron!

FormicaLinoleum

Hi everyone!

I'm Liz. I learned about this place from Vegan Fitness.

I'm a 32 year old woman, living in Baltimore, obviously. I have been a vegetarian for 11 or 12 years, and I am an aspiring vegan. I really want to be one for ethical reasons, but am having trouble gathering up willpower. I've really cut down on eggs and dairy and all that, but haven't managed to go completely vegan yet.

I have been XC mountain biking for a number of years, maybe about 7. Last year I bought a road bike, and this year I joined a team. I just started working out in the gym as well and am really enjoying that.

Vegan Fitness has been really helpful, and I'm sure this board will be as well. Encouragement and support for my developing veganism is very welcome!

Hello there and welcome. Its good to hear that you are trying to become a vegan, it may be hard for some and not for others. However before you even eat a peace of animal product, just remember that you are condoning the torture and/or slaughter of that animal. Its a sure way to give up your appetite. Good luck on your team and if you need gym help, just let us know

Hey, this is Robert, I've been running this site for about 3 years, and this specific forum is just weeks old, but has been great so far.

Thanks for joining our ever-growing group of awesome vegan athletes!

Also check out www.organicathlete.org, they have a bunch of vegan bikers, road and mountain I think.

Feel free to post anytime, we're thrilled to have you as part of our VEGAN FITNESS TEAM!

Have a great day,

Robert