Any members here that you like more than others?

kollision

Are there any members here that you like or dislike more than others on this forum? If it's going to put you on the spot, no need to list them. Also, no need to take offense if you are not on someones list, most likely it just means that they know that person more than you. So if ya like, feel free to list 'em.

EDIT: Just people that standout to ya, like best friends or something.

Edited by kollision

i dont see the point in this thread. it is only going to be inflamatory, and can only cause people grief, so why did you post it kol?

also, the what do you hate? what religion do you associate yourself with? threads kinda run in the same vein. these are either arguments that have run before, or things that are only gonna cause negative vibes.

jonathan

i dont see the point in this thread. it is only going to be inflamatory, and can only cause people grief, so why did you post it kol?

also, the what do you hate? what religion do you associate yourself with? threads kinda run in the same vein. these are either arguments that have run before, or things that are only gonna cause negative vibes.

jonathan

This site needs more activity and that is what I am trying to do. Everyone thinks they are "right" and therefore everyone elses opinions are "wrong".

Just dont post in it if you are going to add to the problem. Religion theres no problem unless you bring it and are not sensitive to others, I specifically stated that in my post. Yet some people tend not to think that others may be reading it, yet still post what I specifically said not to.

What do you hate thers nothing wrong with that, because everyone does hate or dislike something. For example, I hate people because of all they have done. I am certainly not alone on that. Like I said, if you SEE no point, then don't participate in it.

As for causing negative vibes, it would be you folks that do it for putting it in there.

I guess for this topic I shouldn't have put Dislike, I was just modeling it after another thread I saw on another forum that did quite well. So for this one, sorry bout that. For the rest, just don't participate in it.

Ok then, yall can count me out. No hard feelings to ya, but if it's going to be like this (not this thread per se) then I'll keep my convos outta here.

EDIT: As you can see I edited the threads name.

Hey Kalani,

Thanks for editing the post. As you know I like to keep this place as friendly as possible.

I know you want the forum to be more active but I think when people have questions or answers or a thought or response, or an idea or a story to tell, they do post. I know we're not as active as some other forums out there but I can't even keep up with the pace that we're at

So I think our activity level is fine. There is a lot of material out there and sometime we spend a long time reading and not much posting, which is just fine. We're all learning from one another.

As far as this topic. I don't like to play favorites. Obviously there are some people I've been in touch with longer than others and there are a handful of people here I've met in person or known in person for many years, but I think everyone here is great and I'm happy all of you are here.

-Rob

Kollision,

I have to agree with Jonathan and I also don't see the point of this thread, because some people could feel really uncomfortable by choosen as disliked.

Concerning the religion and hate thread... in my opinion you shouldn't use the word hate, but for the rest I think it is ok to place every thread you like to discuss with others. Even though I don't feel anything for any religion I can imagine that vegan people think different about general things than other people. So, why not posting a thread about religion if this is an important part of your life and you want to share it with others? Personally I don't need these threads, because this forum is about vegan and bodybuilding. But to be honest, I also don't need a thread about Topher, who is telling that he has plans to live in a car. But if someone wants to share his/her ideas, problems, feelings... why not? This is the General Discussion place anyway. So, why not use it?

Concerning the activity on this site... I have to agree that I miss some (sports)activity, too. Let's place more before-after pics, actuall pics, training pics, progress... I have had some lazy weeks with some bad experiments concerning weight training and have to get back on track. I will post some pics and my current training log soon.

Best to you from the cold rainy Netherlands,

Nobbi

Like i said Nobbi, I already apoligized for this thread. I wasn't really thinking about it, and I certainly didn't mean dislike, but more of who do you like the most, like best friends and all. I just added it in there because I was taking it from another forum.

If ya got people that you are close with on this board, theres no need to shy from that. I bet pretty much everyone here is close to Rob. We also all have our own people that we normally talk to, so that would also fit in here.

As far as hate, I really mean Hate. It can be dislikes too, but hate is also valid. I hate animal research, I wont even say dislike since it doesn't fully describe my distaste for it. If you don't have something you hate, then just list something you don't like

Can't wait for the pics! Good luck!

Hey Nobbi,

I'll get some more training pics up soon. I agree that we should focus a lot more on the training, fitness and nutrition aspects of the forum.

The General Discussion seems to be the most fun, so that is why it gets lots of activity...and like you said....that is what it is for, to post whatever doesn't fit into the more than 20 other Main categories.

I also put the stress one on there because we all have some problems, issues or situations and we don't always have people to turn to.

When I was broke and really wanted to compete I posted some things up there and our awesome forum members donated more than $200 in total so I could go to California to represent Vegan Bodybuilding. We help each other out a lot, and that is why some of the strange categories are there.

But yeah buddy, I'll get more training photos, stories, etc. up there soon. My computer is still out of service and that has all my photos but there are a few on Megan's computer and when I find them I'll post them

Take care,

Robert