Lena01 progress pics, June 27th update

Hi all. This is my before/now (a couple of weeks ago). The first pic was taken in January/2008 and the other two are from March(08.). I have no before pics of my legs I don't look huge now but at least there's less fat and they're better shaped muscles.

This is what happened in 2 months of training and vegetarian diet. Now I will be tracking myself since I'm switching to vegan and I have finally learned my drink-more-water lesson.

January:

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/5590/webcam2008010922041awerir8.png

Beginning of March:

Not a big change but I think it looks more balanced.

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/5332/bicepswdfym5.jpg

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/5025/webcam200804082130mc2.png

Edited by Lena01

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lena01, you look great!

There is a definite change in two months and it is noticeable. You can see how your chest is raised by your shoulder and it is nowhere near like that on the first picture.

And the leg shot. That is some beautiful leg development. The calf, the separation in the quads. You obviously have great genetics for your lower body.

It will nice to see your progress pictures in the future. You should take full body shots (front and back) when you get a chance and you will be able to compare them to future ones.

I am impressed and delighted to read your posts on vbbf Miss Vascularization!

lol I just realized with your reply LeanandGreen that it is 2 months and not 3, idk what happened with my math there hehehe.

Ah my lower body genes! They're great fortunately but the rest needs a lot more time and work. I don't complaint really: I like working out these invisible triceps

lol I just realized with your reply LeanandGreen that it is 2 months and not 3, idk what happened with my math there hehehe.

Ah my lower body genes! They're great fortunately but the rest needs a lot more time and work. I don't complaint really: I like working out these invisible triceps

The invisible triceps comment was cute, it made me laugh. But I can actually see some triceps in there, you can see the curve on the underside of your arm. So don't sell yourself short!

As lean and green wrote, your legs are fantastic! Great seperation!

Yes, very nice legs. Look like we're opposites. My upper body develops better than my lower body. With my top half I can half ass my workout and still see results. With the lower half I gotta train til I wanna puke and pass out and still don't see much :/

I think they're getting better. I don't have any pictures of my legs. I always said I had chicken legs but I think they look a little better now.

Yes, very nice legs. Look like we're opposites. My upper body develops better than my lower body. With my top half I can half ass my workout and still see results. With the lower half I gotta train til I wanna puke and pass out and still don't see much :/

I think they're getting better. I don't have any pictures of my legs. I always said I had chicken legs but I think they look a little better now.

It's called let's make the perfect woman out of you and me!! lol All we have to do is love and train our weak spots. I treat them like babies: any small improvement is very rewarding and with patience they will grow!!!

I've seen pics of you Marcina and your upper body does look great! Congrats!!!

Thank you all guys for your support, I'm feeling at home here at the forum!!!

April 8th: I'm thinking of updating my progress each month since that's what my training cycle lasts. Today was cardio day, I went and tried to run but I'm injured so I went for the bike. These are the pics I took once I ate, I was way too hungry when i came back lol

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/2202/legseu4.jpg

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/5913/brazoslo4.jpg

Let's see how it turns to be next month

pic two was taken by a mirror wasn't it. Looks like you have three legs

Two well built legs are enough I can't imagine the kind of butt you would kick with three!

Nice development. You get a better idea of what the muscle bellys in your arms look like from this pic as opposed to the original one for some reason. And they look good!

Calf is bulging out on the first of the three legs.

Happy to see you feeling so welcome over here. It's a pleasure to see your progress and give support.

Lena01, I agree with everyone else - very nice legs!

Alisonfsm, sorry about the cankles. I was graced with my mother's long, flat glutes so I feel your pain. Genetics - the gift that keeps giving!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lol it is... i don't have nobody to take me pics though!!! i'm not at home and i brought no camera...

will be posting soon though. no more complaining.

by the way your pics are good xjohanx! well, the model makes the pics.

thank you all girls too. you are a great inspiration for me to work.

So it was about time to update this. I have no more pics but next week I'm probably taking new ones.

This pic is as of May 24, I was on the webcam with a friend and she took pics of me when I tried to pull my hair back. Biceps day was 2 days ago but still I think they look smaller than in the last pic

EDIT: Removed because cubby was probably going to sue me for the copyright of the pose

Edited by Lena01

Nice quads

Damn those are cycling legs

Have you ever thought about sprinting?

Thanx! When I first saw a cyclist at 1 meter from me I was like 5 yo and I got really impressed, like I didn't believe that was even possible. You guys have aazum quads!

Yep, I've thought of sprinting. I tend to be too heavy for how distance runners usually are. Besides my calfs get injured too easily if I go a long way. When they heal again I'm going to try speed