Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness t-shirts are back

robert

I'm not totally sure, but I don't think that PayPal requires people to be registered users to make a purchase. I think that is what someone told me.

But yeah, money orders are fine, checks are fine, and in the future we'll take all major credit cards. But I'll wait until we get bigger and better and have more items before doing the credit card thing.

By the way, I'm online on the www.veganbodybuilding.com chatroom right now, so I'll catch up with you on there.

I thought I'd include money order address here since it has been asked a few times.

You can always send checks or money orders to:

Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

P.O. Box 2125

Corvallis, OR 97339

USA

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Rob,

are the sizes USA sizes as in In Australia your size 8 would be our size 10 in womens, ans as I'm a small build (lets just say I can fit into a kids size 10 t-shirt)...I would love to some. I generally only wear t's that have a message (usually realted to some cause for charity). But anything to get up the noses of the local yokels who look down at my lifestyle as some sort of weird hippy

Awesome, thanks man.

I've got the royal blue ones with the large 10-inch barbell logo across the front with the big main logo on the back, and the ones with the left chest 3 1/2 inch barbell logo on front and the big main logo on back.

So, basically the one that Big Ben is wearing on the front page and the one that is currently featured on the products page. So, all the blue t-shirts are front and back.

Just let me know which style........since the ones with the Big front logo aren't on the products page yet (but I have plenty in S,M,L,XL).

Have a great day,

• 3 weeks later...

I added a few more items you can view here:

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/products.html

I also have other items as you've seen in the photos like on this page:

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/products.html

I have:

Vegan Fitness Team shirts

Vegan Fitness Team Aprons

Vegan Fitness Team Tank Tops

Vegan Fitness Visors

All of these things should be up on the site soon. I do it all myself so it takes a while sometimes with all the other things I have going on.

My website guy, Khan, does some things for me when I can't get to them. So he'll be helping me out this week.

Anyway, check out the new items and getcha some!