Two general questions about this site.

CrispyQ

A couple of general questions about this forum:

1. Why do so many users show Jan 1, 1970 as their join date when many of you do not even look like you are that old?

2. Is there an easy way to view someone's profile besides searching through the memberlist pages?

Thanks.

Hey,

Yeah, I addressed this in the General Discussion section but it was a while ago so probably like on page 3 so nobody would find it now, unless they searched pretty hard.

We've actually had forums for years....but we switched over to THIS NEW forum back in April/May.

For some reason, all the members from the old forum have a default setting for 1969 or 1970, both great years. So, all the people who were signed up before May of this year have an hold sign-up date. You can tell who all the old timers are that way

There were 328 members before we switched over to this new style and we've added a couple hundred since then.

So thats all. I'm not smart enough to figure out to change it so I didn't bother, and '69 and '70 are pretty cool numbers anyway.

-Rob

Ash, these have been the BEST 36 years of my LIFE!

What do you want to do for our 40th anniversary?

And Will, I'm really glad to have you here for so long as well. Please thank your parents for me for signing you up nearly a decade before you were born.

I know veganbodybuilding.com was really popular in the early 70's.

I'm glad you enjoy our LONG history Natalie

-Rob-dogg Cheekey Monkey