High Protein Pudding

veggieprincess

You'll probably fall over when I ask this

but what are frito's ?

http://www.fritos.com/

I like how the Fritos bag lights up when you place you curser there

too cute. thanks for that ! I bet they are super salty and very yummy with that bean dip! Good for you for resisting for that long !

I remember when I was sharing a room with Marty and he would be eating nacho chips and salsa, my god all I could smell was salsa it smelt so good

If I wasn't raw, My claws would be right in there.

If you are okay with dehydrators then I have a recipe (raw corn chips) that is similar but much sweeter (unless you use older corn which has turned much of the sweetness to starch - giving it more of a "cooked" flavor).

Salsa can, of course, be made raw.

Yaaah even I like Ti Double g er. You're arms look awesome !!!

I know salsa can be made raw. But this was out of a jar and it was almost at midnight

show me what you got

You'll probably fall over when I ask this

but what are frito's ?

http://www.fritos.com/

I like how the Fritos bag lights up when you place you curser there

too cute. thanks for that ! I bet they are super salty and very yummy with that bean dip! Good for you for resisting for that long !

I remember when I was sharing a room with Marty and he would be eating nacho chips and salsa, my god all I could smell was salsa it smelt so good

If I wasn't raw, My claws would be right in there.

If you are okay with dehydrators then I have a recipe (raw corn chips) that is similar but much sweeter (unless you use older corn which has turned much of the sweetness to starch - giving it more of a "cooked" flavor).

Salsa can, of course, be made raw.

DV is an enabler -- supporting Laura's long-time frito addiction by giving her Raw Food Frito Recipes

LOL... jk!!!

[

DV is an enabler -- supporting Laura's long-time frito addiction by giving her Raw Food Frito Recipes

LOL... jk!!!

LOL, you should have seen my eyes light up when I saw that post!

Actually I think it was for Tasha. I HAVE been wanting to experiment with more raw foods, though, lol.

Okay, here it is! And thanks for the compliments on my arms. Now I have to get my skinny legs up to speed.....

Raw Corn Chips

3 ears of corn (corn removed from cob)

1 tablespoon chopped onion (or less - sweet onion is best)

1 cup sunflower seeds (soaked for 6 hours)

2 tablespoons water

1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)

Combine corn and onion in food processor until smooth. Add sunflower seeds and continue processing. Add water if necessary. Add salt to taste. Should have the consistency of batter. Spread on a dehydrator tray with a teflex sheet to 1/8" thick. Dehydrate for 10 hours at 105 degrees. Turn over, remove teflex sheet, and continue dehydrating for another 10-12 hours or until desired crispness. Cut into desired shape.

Feel free to experiment with different spices, herbs, vegetables.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi where can i buy those ingredients, iam vegan myself and i started going to the gym last monday i want someone give me recipes to gain weight as soon as possible, iam training everyday for 1 or 2 hours, 3 hours on weekends

thanks a lot for r help ppl

regards

Henry

PS Ah iam too skinny for my height: iam 6,4 150 my weight

Ok, this tastes like ACTUAL pudding. Loaded with Protein, great for the last meal of the day to get your protein in like a dessert. I promise, if you do this right, you are going to think this is the best stuff ever.

I made this by accident tonite when I didn't want to run the blender to wake anybody up.

1 scoop plain flavored Pea Protein Isolate

1 scoop Chocolate flavored Soy Protein (I used Scifit)

1 heaping teaspoon cocoa powder

Splash vanilla extract

Pinch of salt

few tbsps of Chocolate Silk soymilk and Westsoy Plus plain flavored soymilk

Put all dry ingredients in a bowl. Start with just a small amount of the chocolate silk soymilk, mix together. then add some of the plain soymilk. mix all together. if its too thick, keep adding tiny amounts of the soymilk or water until thick pudding consistency is acheived.

I swear, it tastes like regular pudding. This was so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried making this with chocolate vega and it was awful so I added more soy milk than I was supposed to. Now it's like a really thick milkshake. I have it chilling in my fridge right now lol.

Usually when I improvise recipes they come out good but not this time.

My new favorite Protein Pudding is

Pure Advantage Chocolate Mint Pea Protein

OMG.... so dang good! Try this with some ice cold water and you'll never want for anything else !

VP, where do you buy this from?

• 1 month later...

first with the BPP (buckwheat protein powder) and now this the PPP (pea protein powder).

i froogled it and got some and it is... delicious!

plain with a lil' (hot or cold) water, or throw it over a frozen banana or add in some bittersweet chocolate or almonds, this stuff rocks (plus i'm all out of BPP)!

Sorry to butt in, but I have a question.

I have very few ingredients available in my house. Could this pudding be done without chocolate protein and chocolate soymilk?

2 scoops vanilla Pea Protein Isolate

1 heaping teaspoon cocoa powder

Splash vanilla extract

Pinch of salt

few tbsps of Silk Plain soymilk

I am worried to try it, since I would rather not have a bunch of ing gunk to try and choke down tomorrow.

Veggie: Pure Advantage Chocolate Mint Pea Protein is what i got and it'd be a dang shame if it's going away ; ya know i wonder if that's the case with the Kemistry Pro Core Buckwheat Protein, too (it seems like its "out of stock" from everywhere i looked? ).

Fallen Horse: your "butt in" is perfectly acceptable to me , this is a forum after all... it makes sense and probably could work well.

i have cocoa powder, stevia, and other flavors... perhaps adding these to a vanilla or unflavored could work.

Jon: i haven't tried the gemma yet but i heard it's good so i may have to try it, do you recommend the vanilla?