300lb bench

Wow that's facinating, i always used to look at these guys in awe because I was just some small boned street kid from London looking at a huge athlete from the other side of the world! Great Britain also lags behind as far as Rugby is concerned simply because every one is so much bigger and stronger than us! I found it amazing!

Wow that's facinating, i always used to look at these guys in awe because I was just some small boned street kid from London looking at a huge athlete from the other side of the world! Great Britain also lags behind as far as Rugby is concerned simply because every one is so much bigger and stronger than us! I found it amazing!

For real? That's cool! I didn't know GB was behind in Rugby, I thought they would be pretty good! I have seen some of the guys on Rugby and boy what legs they have. I remember Jackass did a scene with the Rugby team. Boy did they get it handed to them

Heres one of my favorite bodybuilders, and he's Polynesian!:

http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/6323/tevitaaholelei085os.jpg

http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/8910/taholelei9aa.jpg

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

What a great physique! now my problem is that I expect to workout and automatically end up like that! life is so cruel Yeah I played Rugby league which is a little bit more rougher than union GB gets by with determination but lacks real brawn and speed! I think it's becauce of the sunny climate the Aussies and NZ'ders have. I think my favourite bodybuilder was Mike Mentzer but I was never much into body building! Hey I meant to ask you....what gains did you make with HST? and what did you like about it? as for me I love it, I really enjoy the 15's I've never really done them before.

Yes sir, it was leeds! the whole thing was that he came with such a reputation as the this legendary all black but then Leeds got rid of him and I actually played against him when Leeds dropped him to the reserves I was playing for Oldham at the time and we wrapped him up even then! he didn't like the rough stuff and I hate to say it but when he came to London and I actually played along side him I discovered he was more interested in self preservation! He lost his heart for the game long before he signed for Leeds and I think he thought it was going to be easy money!

How are the Maori that are on the team? Also, how's that guy Tana Umaga?

bigbwii is talking about league players, you're talking about rugby players.

funny thing with rugby is that all the big guys are white, guys like umaga are pretty small in the grand scheme of things...jonah was an exception...he's pretty fucking huge.

:shock: What a great physique! now my problem is that I expect to workout and automatically end up like that! life is so cruel Yeah I played Rugby league which is a little bit more rougher than union GB gets by with determination but lacks real brawn and speed! I think it's becauce of the sunny climate the Aussies and NZ'ders have. I think my favourite bodybuilder was Mike Mentzer but I was never much into body building! Hey I meant to ask you....what gains did you make with HST? and what did you like about it? as for me I love it, I really enjoy the 15's I've never really done them before.

Don't we all

Mike Mentzer was really great! He was the pro at Posing correct? Then he got in a wheelchair?

As for HST, I got a bit bigger, especially my chest. A lot of strength gains though because I didn't exactly follow HST to the teeth. I personally like the 5s because then I can use a good deal of strength compared to the 15s. I just started my cycle again this week, so I am on the 15s.

I always wished I was from the south so I could get full body Moari tattoo's Rolling Eyes , I once played rugby with a guy that had his whole leg tattoo'd I think he was a Moari or from Fiji. Smile

One thing, if you ever do get a tattoo, is actually know the meaning. Never copy someone elses design, it is so disrespectful. The tattoos mean a lot for the Maoris as the Ta Moko (which is on the face) describes their heritage, and everything about them. More than likely the best thing to do is to do it the correct way and get permission from an elder or something like that.

This is why I get really pissed when I see some average joe getting one, and no offense, it's mainly white guys. In todays world, everything is for show and theres really no spirit behind it as it's supposed to be.

So my advice would be, if you are still looking to get one, is to get a decent knowledge of the tattoos (even though they are limited) before even thinking of getting one. For Polynesians, tattoos hit the heart. For Maoris, theres no exception

I am planning on getting a few polynesian tats on my body, to represent my heritage, but at the same time it is hard to find people that actually know what they are doing and know the meaning behind it. Most of the people that do that I have seen are located in New Zealand or Australia.

If you plan on getting one, good luck!

Yes sir, it was leeds! the whole thing was that he came with such a reputation as the this legendary all black but then Leeds got rid of him and I actually played against him when Leeds dropped him to the reserves I was playing for Oldham at the time and we wrapped him up even then! he didn't like the rough stuff and I hate to say it but when he came to London and I actually played along side him I discovered he was more interested in self preservation! He lost his heart for the game long before he signed for Leeds and I think he thought it was going to be easy money!

How are the Maori that are on the team? Also, how's that guy Tana Umaga?

bigbwii is talking about league players, you're talking about rugby players.

funny thing with rugby is that all the big guys are white, guys like umaga are pretty small in the grand scheme of things...jonah was an exception...he's pretty fucking huge.

Ya I was about to say...Those white guys are huge.

Yeah I know I watched a indepth documentry about moari tattoo's and I realised I couldn't get any! they showed the young tatooist that choose to do them the original way as opposed to the modern way, it was very interesting that's why I wished I was from the south so I would have a heritage to record rather than just bits and pieces.