Losing definition and then cutting up - check out page 1 :)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

150 I will crush you!

Just kidding.............I'm actually quite proud of my leg development. I've dedicated months to training and people may hate on my thighs, but I let them do the talking

Anybody say what they want, but my wheels are rolling and that is from the workouts that have left me sick, vomiting, collapsing on the floor, moving over 900 pounds, and basically.....making it happen.

I'm not 200lbs yet, but everywhere I go people comment on my physique and that hasn't happened before.....ever. I'm not in my best shape ever, but my physique is being displayed well when I travel and inspiring a lot of people from kids to adults to athletes, and it's pretty fun. I won't lie, it is a lot of fun, but it took a lot of hard work and dedication that I didn't even think I had the focus to have.

Back at it tomorrow after work......

Another one from last night....................

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/Bodybuilding%20Photos/legs2-1.jpg

Yeh, lookin' good Robert. Maybe you hold more of your body fat in your uper body or maybe you just still have a low bodyfat percentage or a combination of both. For someone who is in a bulking phase, you have very very defined legs.

I am quite the opposite, no matter how hard I train my legs, unless I am at a very low bodyfat and working on cutting as opposed to bulking, my legs will look like bricks. I hold most of my bodyfat in my lower body.

You look great, had you had a different color flesh and a coat of hair on those legs, I would've thought I was staring at the legs of a horse!

150 I will crush you!

Just kidding.............I'm actually quite proud of my leg development. I've dedicated months to training and people may hate on my thighs, but I let them do the talking

Anybody say what they want, but my wheels are rolling and that is from the workouts that have left me sick, vomiting, collapsing on the floor, moving over 900 pounds, and basically.....making it happen.

I'm not 200lbs yet, but everywhere I go people comment on my physique and that hasn't happened before.....ever. I'm not in my best shape ever, but my physique is being displayed well when I travel and inspiring a lot of people from kids to adults to athletes, and it's pretty fun. I won't lie, it is a lot of fun, but it took a lot of hard work and dedication that I didn't even think I had the focus to have.

Back at it tomorrow after work......

Another one from last night....................

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/Bodybuilding%20Photos/legs2-1.jpg

Hot Damn, Absolutly Fab !

You go Robio

Great separation in the quads Robert, I don't think my legs have ever been that cut. Hard to tell from the front picture with regards to mass but the side picture shows how big those pups are. Good work! I messed with 775 on the leg press and thought my head was going to explode. 900 is pushin weight.

Thanks guys and gals! I'm so pumped because I'm driven to succeed and legs have been my focus. If anyone has hung out with me, talked with me, or even followed my blog a bit, they'll know that legs have absolutely been my focus....in fact 24 hours after landing in Orlando I was playing around with 800+ pounds on a machine I'd never used before.

I'll probably be leg pressing 24 plates soon, whatever that is...1100 or so. I jumped from the 170's to the 190's in bodyweight very quickly recently and it nearly all went to my legs and glutes. That was my plan, as I was overcoming shoulder and back injuries that slowed my upper body.

I appreciate the support. I know I'm quite lean in my lower body. I'll go out in the sun soon and get even more shredded pics. I do like when they thicken up and lose definition but I have an incredible ability to have shredded legs.

My abs never get real shredded, my upper arms fall behind my lower arms in that category and my calves and thighs stand out big time and most of that is just genetics.

Anyway, I decided not to hide out anymore because my enthusiasm is peaking, my confidence is peaking and my ability to inspire people it at an all time best.

I just have to keep on staying focused, keep progressing and I will continue to succeed and the wheels should just keep on turning.

Thanks and more legs to come!

Very nasty legs! But from the shows Ive seen you in thats always been your best feature!!

When I was 205lbs and was taking my ACE class my instructor wanted me to show how to do a 1 rep MAX on leg press. I did 820 easy and then they piled on more like 860 and boy was that heavy. Face turned purple and all, but at least I got it. I have to get my legs stronger. It seems the more I run the weaker they get on certain exercises like BB squats, so I havent been running as much and can feel the strength coming back.

Again, great job greasin those wheels!!!!

I think a lot of leg strength comes from being heavier. You carry extra weight all day and it shows when you do a lift that doesn't include your own bodyweight. This is why a lot of fat guys can leg press 3.5-4x their squat max.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, look at my tan! Look at that crazy hair!

Having fun in Victoria, B.C. in late May, 2008

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/Bodybuilding%20Photos/beach1.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/Bodybuilding%20Photos/beach2.jpg

Cut your hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, it's OK to be jealous or envious, it really is....most people are, but now everyone knows it.

It's OK, your hair will grow back man.

Mine keeps getting longer and keeps getting blonder. I guess you could say my hair is taking action and making it happen

Actually Robert's hair is starting to grow on me ha ha. It's not so bad when he has it pulled back at the gym. Wow Robert, maybe it'smy imagination, but you already look bigger than when I saw you a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks Hayley,

I actually feel smaller, much smaller and I wasn't pumped at all, just took my shirt off for the photo since I saw a water fall........it's like a disorder bodybuilders have....we see water and we have to take our shirts off.....real bodybuilders know that and understand that

After my trip to San Fran later this week I'll be home for a while and I'll try to get as heavy as I can. That will be my goal. Now............time to go eat!

Look at that booty in the shadow of the first pic! I actually got 2 compliments on my butt when I was in Canada over the weekend. I've been working my ass off lately to build my ass up. I like the progress. Nothing like strong legs and glutes!

This means a lot, thanks! I was really, really hoping to hang out this summer to show you that I packed on some muscle...and reached 195 compared to 172 when you saw me!!!!

I'm finally back and it's so much fun! I'm even squating and deadlifting..not too heavy, but I'm learning again.

Maybe next time we meet we'll combine for 410 lbs!

Just need to see a little more lats. Delts are super huge, and need just a little more width in the taper to the huge erector spinae group.

Keep the hair long. It will keep you young and sexy looking. May need to prove that you are serious though in the business world upon first impression looks. Which you do with your smile and a firm handshake, right?

Gee Robert,

My goal to get under 200 doesn't seem so tough, compared to yours to get over 200! You'll be there soon. I'll send you a prize when we weigh the same!

(though of course I won't be nearly as fit as you yet) I'll even put up some before/after pics then.

BTW: My vote is for the long hair, Samson.