taadaa

elizabeth

hello--

so i'm elizabeth...just started weight training the otherday. not exactly body builder material but i would like to build muscle mass and become toned and strong...

interested in advice as to not build -too- much muscle mass, best way to eat, etc. i am working with a trainer but he lacks the value of being vegan. not into veganism per se, but i defintley don't eat mean or animal products so techniclly..that's a vegan..

Welcome to our awesome TEAM. Great to have you here. You'll find that we have a very welcome and warm community packed full of tons of awesome vegans

Check out all the different sections of the forum and you'll gain lots of insight.

As far as your trainer....I know it's great to have a trainer that you work with directly...but we also have some vegan trainers here who can give you some "vegan fitness" advice. Not that it's too much different than other fitness programs, but you'll have a supportive cast of vegan athletes here.

Take care and keep on postin

-Robert

wow! everyone is so friendly, that's super! thanks for the advice already. im pretty close to a training virgin so i think next session we're going to get more in detail about amounts, etc, etc. but thanks for all the advice so far! psyched to be able to get advice from vegan trainers