Tall, but weak. Ping's way to more muscles.

Loving my first green smoothie that I drink at the moment, consisting of spinach, bananas, mini tomatoes and an apple. Awesome way to get more greens in my diet.

tomatoes with bananas? That sounds nasty!

Haha. Indeed. But all I tasted was a little bit of banana.

Hello fellows,

last week I created a FBW routine with 3 nearly unique days. Today was the first time I did Day 1 again. Hopefully it's not due to the fact that I had to figure out good weights the first time, but I made a good overall progress.

PIIIIIIING!! Your blog is like a one stop shop for all things that rock. Holy crap, I think I spent more time marveling over here than any other journal, with the exception of VeganEssentials. I especially enjoy the song postings and your energetic good mornings.

That green smoothie looked great but the ingredients sounded like a v8 gone worse (if that's even possible) but hey if it tasted good then do you.

I agree with others, soreness is not necessarily an indicator of progess and like others said, I get that new routine soreness feel whenever I change things up then it wears off. I continue to grow at a rapid pqce but once i perform exercises a couple of times, that sore feeling wears away. I am getting intense pumps that are lasting until the next workouts though but that's a different feeling; you know what I mean.

Those two songs, the spanish one, GRUESOME way to start the song, damn..... The daft punk remixes brought me to a world i never knew existed. The similar flick threads and all the others were hysterical and some other nice talent as well as some ridiculousness. Specifically the daft bodies girl versions, although the robot aluminum covered foil box one was perfect and classy.

I used to be the same way with guiness, feeling like it was a meal of sorts (is guiness malt?). I couldn't believe it when I found out about the isinglass they use to make it. Luckily for me I don't drink beer anymore.

I am now truly a fan of all things Ping!

Good morning!

Tune: http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=UF3DqGwIi18 (heard that one again today on the newest episode of Germany's Next Topmodel )

My favorite model on that show is Wanda:

http://www.prosieben.de/imperia/md/images/lifestyle_und_magazine/topmodel08/_maedchen_galerien/Wanda/wanda_send12_01_303_404_Oliver_S___ProSieben.jpg

She looks absolutely amazing, does a lot of sports and I believe she's a (OK JUST) vegetarian. Hope I made someone gaze . I also believe she went to the same school where I have been (having my dad as her teacher). Just some years earlier .

Thanks, you two.

I love you Lean and Green in the most heterosexual way possible .

My calves hurt so much. Did a different exercise on them yesterday. What a pain to walk .

• 2 weeks later...