my journal ...

I don't have good grammar but sorry i don't have enough time to be anal about my typing and proofread forever

*started working out again consistently on 3/10/08 for the first time since before I was pregnant, I feel very driven. I have set goals for myself for every 4 weeks

1st 4 wks- stay consistent, watch food portions

2nd 4- focus on core strength, more protein, don't skip meals

3rd 4- have at least 4 of a 6 pack(lets face it the bottom 2 of the 6 are the hardest to see ) , see leg & arm muscles without having to flex to see them, try to do more cardio(very boring in a garage with only a cheapo stepper & jump rope, I also have a kickbox stand but its hard to get to use it as I usually have to work out when my son is asleep and it would wake him up)

4th 4- try to be brave enough to try out a gym instead of just working out in the garage, have legs toned enough to wear shorts that come above my knees in public for the first time in 3 years( i want the muscle to take away from the pale)

5th 4-reach physical goals, start working towards ace certifications, be proud enough of my progress to post pictures on this website.

3/10/08

weight- 106.8

bf%- 20.9%

1st 4 weeks

week 1

1 - upper

2 - off

3 - abs

4 -legs & cardio

5 -upper & cardio

6 -off

7 -legs & abs

week 2

1 -UPPER

2 - CORE

3 - legs & cardio

4-upper & core

5 - legs & cardio

6 - abs

7 -off

week 3

1 legs

2 upper

3 legs & cardio

4 CARDIO

5 upper & CORE

6 off

7core

week 4

1 legs

2 upper

3 core

4 legs & cardio

5 upper & cardio

6 alex- ant incident no workout (my husband got attacked by carpenter ants that were swarming on his scully he wore to skip rope at the gym, came home with bites the size of nickels all over his head and face, we were at the hospital due to poison reaction, ie- vomiting for 6 hours straight, he is ok & very lucky!!!)

7 heather down from orlando (best friend foreverrrrrrrr)

2nd 4 weeks

4/6/08

weight-107.8

bf%- 17.3%

week 5

1 legs & cardio a

2 back biceps shoulders abs

3 legs & cardio

4 chest triceps shoulders

5 legs & cardio

6 off

7 back chest

week6

1 legs & cardio

2 off

3 off

4upper & core

5 legs

6 upper core

7 off

goal- every sunday I will make ME time to type in my log from the week to track my workouts

be proud enough of my progress to post pictures on this website.

Right on girl. Don't be afraid to post here. No one is out to bash anyone, all criticism is constructive and is more of support than anything. The atmosphere is very chill and helpful. I would never have posted pics anywhere else of my before state. Over here I felt right at home.

With a bodyweight of 107lbs I cannot see you being overweight no matter how out of shape you think you may be or afer giving birth regardless of your height. I'm sure you look great.

I look forward to watching your progress in your journal and i'm rooting for you!!!!

week8

1core & legs

2cardio

3 upper- back

4 cardio

5 core & legs

6 off

7 upper & cardio

8 week stats

110.2lb

14.4% bf? i think thats wrong, b/c it's too good to be true, but if its right- since week 0

i've gained- 10.3 lb muscle and lost 6.3 lbs fat (which seems plausible, all my clothes are getting too tight, but my love handles are going away) go me

grrr, I cut out all wheat and gluten again for the first time in months on sunday, i should've cut this out of my diet a 2 years ago when i found out about my intolerance, oh well, leson learn. anywaysssss, monday at work i got a pounding headache thinking it was from detoxing. tuesday(yesterday) when i waaked outside to go to the gym, within 5 minutes my throat an eyes were burning and my sinuses flared up, becauseeee- they were burning sugar cane and it made the air mad nasty and smokey. today i woke up and i feel like a truck has ran over my body, fever and all, so i could not work out or work for that matter , I got to work at 6:30am, helped the ladies move cases of product to make the day easier on them and i left work 2 hours later. i'm excited to feel better because i just read about the abs contest, i think i could place at least in top 3 depending how many of my buff vegan sisters join. sick but still motivated.

week9

1-light legs and abs

2-cardio- 20 crossramp, 20 treadmill- sugar cane burning set off allergy attack

3 -sick/allergies/FEVER

4 - SICK/ALLERGIES/FEVER GONE THANK GOODNESS

* WANT TO TAKE IT EASY THE REST OF WEEK SO BY WEEK 10 I CAN GO ALL OUT GETTING READY TO TURN IN AB PICS IN 5 WEEKS FOR VBB CONTEST

5 - too congested to work out

6 - went to work, took some herbs, feel a little better

7 - last day of rest, just irritating cough

http://i25.tinypic.com/96f29u.jpg

ok, this is what happened after my sick week of only 2 half a**ed work outs, and binge eating (any time i get sick I either eat everything or eat nothing). i took this pic on sunday night(5/11/08), i really want to enter the VBB abs contest, so I have been eating very clean , and have been very focused when working out this week so far. I am going to try and post pics every sunday up until the contest thread for abs is started to keep me motivated. I have been thinking very positive this week. last week was crazy! i got my son sick(first time he's ever been sick, 17 months old) and my husband as well. so on top of taking care of me i was taking care of them as well. i'm just glad all the sneezes and sniffles are gone!

awwww I hope your family gets better! Living with a family, sometimes passing on sickness is unavoidable, it happens.

Great picture, you still look great. I too wish to put up something for the abs contest. There is no way I will place as i bf but at least i will make a showing and support the contests by entering showing that anyone can enter and hopefully i can even stand to lose somewhat and have the contest to motivate me to do so.

Hope you came out strong this week now that you are feeling better.

took some back pictures today to motivate myself to get it biggerrrrrr

i need more focus when i'm working out my upper body.

http://i31.tinypic.com/2dkll35.jpg

http://i26.tinypic.com/2v8r1o5.jpg

http://i28.tinypic.com/n2xuth.jpg

I think the muscles in your upper back look great but I hear ya, keep progressing.

How is the core/abs training going? I was totally motivated by you and solely you putting it all out there and getting all amped up for the contest. I have now made it a priority to train core often and hard and I am all at it dieting down.

Thank you so much for getting me into it....

abs are definitely getting stronger, if i up my cardio( i started this week) and listen to my hubby about eating a little cleaner they would be where i want them to be. it's hard working in a health food store surrounded by vegan "junk" food all day!

last weeks workouts

mon-x

tues- legs

wed -back biceps shoulders

thurs-x

fri-legs & core home

sat-x

sun- chest triceps shoulders core, 20 cardio

YOU my love, are my new favorite person EVER~! you have no idea what you just did for my day! He is 18 months as of Sunday. Thank you , (and leanNgreen) for helping keep me motivated! Goodness knows getting up at 3:30 in the morning to work out is rough as all hell so comments like that help a LOT!

here is my lil tough guy, because I always have to post of picture when I talk about him ! Thanks again!!!

http://i27.tinypic.com/1547k20.jpg

I agree getting up at 3:30am is tough. It was hard enough for me to get up that early today for my first day of work at the gym this morning. I seriously am impressed by the people that get to the gym as soon as it opens. And I thought I was a dedicated gym goer!

Alison, the feeling is mutual, you made me want to have abs and everything I am doing right now to lean out and get serious stemmed from yuor journal and your excitement to be hardcore and do whatever it takes to be the best, i'm seriously not kidding or just saying that to make you feel good, i really mean it!

Your child, what a cutie! I didn't even realize you gave birth not to long ago, well no I am even more beyond impressed. You rock!