will be in portland for the final leg of the vacation.

Anything else on your mind that you would like to discuss with other like-minded people.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

dontxhide
Gorilla

will be in portland for the final leg of the vacation.

#1 Postby dontxhide » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:38 am

If my stimulus payment comes in time Ill be in Portland from the night of the 23rd to probably the night of the 27th.

Ill be going up there to visit some friends and for my own vacation, and I would love to take apart of final leg of this trip!

The cabin would be nice though, but money situations are pretty tight right now :(
I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. ~Bruce Lee

robert
Site Admin

#2 Postby robert » Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:45 pm

We'll be here!

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

dontxhide
Gorilla

#3 Postby dontxhide » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:06 pm

How is it going to work? Just call each other and find out whats going on?
I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. ~Bruce Lee

robert
Site Admin

#4 Postby robert » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:22 pm

We'll have some stuff posted soon.

We usually have one scheduled/organized event each day in Portland and the rest of the time is "free time" to do whatever. The last couple of years I had 2-3 events a day in Portland! I was way too hectic and way too much like summer camp with so much going on....so this year ONLY one event per day and it's optional but most will be involved. Other than that, people will just be hanging out with whoever they want to after our bonding period in the cabin.

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Return to “General Discussion”