Denise Nicole's Figure Journal (AKA SeaSiren)

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

ROBBIE
Rabbit

BOUNCED

#181 Postby ROBBIE » Thu May 01, 2008 2:28 am

So glad you have bounced back to the good,now be carfull you know your body by now so cut when you need to listen to yourself.
ROBBIExxxx

SeaSiren
Elephant

#182 Postby SeaSiren » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:46 am

Long time no "sea" rofl

Been super busy (now there's a shocker, lol) Been training but will just jump right back in from here:

Monday & Tues did a full body wo + cardio. Had to meet with an agent so had to the the super quick weight drop. Came in pretty well and the interview meeting went very well :)

So Wed & Thurs I was a bit sore and a tad weak from the fast drop, so did cardio and abs only.

Today I am scheduled for my normal routine, so will jump back in to where I am supposed to be and do back and biceps.

My weight in right now is at 117. I have a comp at the end of the month and should come in easily at around 112. Which is where I should be.

Diet is changed up a bit, incorporating more whole foods into my plan and just kinda play it by ear, so will post as I go along.

OK, off to run errands and then gym! 8)

Zack
Mastodon

#183 Postby Zack » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:10 pm

Nice to sea that you are back. :)
Lifts:
250 Bench
445 Deadlift
335 Squat

Marcina
Elephant

#184 Postby Marcina » Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:26 pm

You're hardcore, Denise!

If I did a whole body workout and then cardio I don't know if I'd be able to get up the next day! Hahaha!

Don't work too hard, I'd hate to see you suffer from the consequences of overtraining! I had that happen to me about a week ago. It suuuucks!

Take care!

Return to “Online Training Journals & Blogs”