Thyroid Issue

VegHead

Ok, I have a question.

I was just in to see the doc 2 days ago. I have been having severe body cramps and aches along with heart palpitions, migraines, insomnia, cranky attitude and I can feel my heart beat out of my chest as I go to sleep my heart sounds and feels like a drum.

Anyway, come to find out my thyroid meds are too high. She said to cut it in half and see her in a month. Before the test results came back she said stay away from physical activity. I forgot to ask if I could resume activity. So now I have to wait until Monday to ask.

I want to do something! Anything! Should I? Could I do some yoga? At least? I'm going nuts!

Oh yeah, my perioid starts in a week and workouts seem to help me calm and center so that is why I am so eager to get moving.

I need something besides meditation.

Even if I could do some relaxation yoga. Does that really get your heart rate pumping?

Oh yeah, my perioid starts in a week and workouts seem to help me calm and center so that is why I am so eager to get moving.

I need something besides meditation.

Even if I could do some relaxation yoga. Does that really get your heart rate pumping?

To my knowledge (and I do not know a lot about Yoga) is that it calms your heart rate, don't take my word for it. Before you do anything, make sure you ask your doctor. Don't even try to do something light, you never know. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Let us know what she says