Holiday Season - - Check out my Chirstmas Tree

robert

Ok, I know this is silly but I'm tired and hungry and thought it was funny:

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/images/weekout/weekout13.jpg

Here is another one.....You can hang ornaments on it

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/images/weekout/weekout10.jpg

Thin Thin Needs To Get Some Sleep Him

Robert you need some lights and various ornaments. Just hook em right in your skin, and if you dont touch the cieling then have topher stand on you. Megan can do the ornamentation.

I'm awesome at ornamentation. Check out my christmas tree from last year

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a209/veggymeggy/102_0295.jpg

You can come stand in the corner of my living room anytime.

You got it, just pay for my flight and I'll be there! That's how it works....as long as my travel is paid for, I'll appear pretty much anywhere. My next scheduled trip is either Canada or Illinois, or both, in January to talk about Vegan Bodybuilding......but if you want me to stand in the corner of your living room for the latter part of December just let me know

-Thin Thin Christmas Tree Him

You can come stand in the corner of my living room anytime.

You got it, just pay for my flight and I'll be there! That's how it works....as long as my travel is paid for, I'll appear pretty much anywhere. My next scheduled trip is either Canada or Illinois, or both, in January to talk about Vegan Bodybuilding......but if you want me to stand in the corner of your living room for the latter part of December just let me know

-Thin Thin Christmas Tree Him

You're on dude! Next vegan bodybuilding table I do, I'm flying you in and we'll sell 1,000 movies!!!

That would be awesome. I can just stand there in the corner with ornaments and people will be like....."dude why does he have a Christmas Tree during summertime?" We'd sell tons of movies that way.

Glad to hear your 4-year old loves the trailer....hopefully the film will live up to the hype I'm pretty sure it will

-Rob

That would be awesome. I can just stand there in the corner with ornaments and people will be like....."dude why does he have a Christmas Tree during summertime?" We'd sell tons of movies that way.

Glad to hear your 4-year old loves the trailer....hopefully the film will live up to the hype I'm pretty sure it will

-Rob

Sounds like a plan.

Yeah, my girls are very impressed with you as well. They really like the 100 pound dumbell presses. They are also very impressed that you are my friend.

I told them how much you love children, about your work on the cruise ship and that you write children's stories. Do I remember that correctly? You do write children's stories? Anyway, they are demanding that they must have your stories. So, when is the book coming out?

I'm still working on the books........Richard can confirm they have been written but can also confirm they still need a lot of revising before they are totally ready.

I do indeed love writing children's stories and hopefully one of these days I'll get them finished!

Cool, glad to know they think I'm cool....that means there are at least 2 people in the world who think that, my mother being the other one. Actually she thinks I'm pretty silly and tells me not to count my chickens before they hatch with all of my projects. But still, glad to know the girls are pumped about the film

Have a great day man,

-Thin Thin Movie Him

Oh sorry, I forgot to explain

The Christmas Tree is in my Lower Back

It is a common term in bodybuilding but I'm sure many are not familiar with all the jargon that goes on in the Bodybuilding world.

Glad you found the tree VeganMadre!

Thin Thin Decorate Me Him

I just got that, i thought you were doing some interpretive stance for a tree, but I see that tree now. Nice Rob.

I was thinking the same thing, except it didn't look all that interpretive, no matter how many times I looked at it. Robert, I thought you must've been REALLY hungry and REALLY tired, and maybe a little bit nuts.

Still, I wouldn't have minded if you were standing in my living room with some ornaments, and surrounded by presents. I could just imagine explaining it to guests, though. "Oh, I didn't feel like getting a tree this year, so instead I got a crazy vegan bodybuilder. Isn't he nice?" A conversation piece that's also good conversation.

(I do see the tree, now that you explained the jargon. Excellent!)

As usual.......Awesome Richard! Thanks man, now I really feel festive!

I didn't even think about explaining it in the first place......sorry for the confusion. I'll have to work on getting more shredded so the ornaments show.

Thanks again Richard, you rock man!

-Thin Thin Green Tree Him