Marcina's Food Blog

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It just doesn't seem right that people can mess up your life so much by using the computer. Today I called my bank, to check on my accounts, and there seems to be some sort of fraudulent activity going on. I have no idea how anyone got any of my bank info. The guy at the bank sounded like this sort of thing happens way too often. It makes me not want to ever pay for something online again. This is the only way I can think that someone got my info. I would like to assure you Marcina that people don't snoop online about other people, but after what happened with my account today I'm not so sure anymore.

Ooh that's scary. I do my bills online. Mostly just my Visa, which is also through the same bank. And sometimes student loans are done through there.

Anyways I'm gonna let this thread go dormant. That way, It'll be more difficult to find it! If I type my name in the search nothing comes up so maybe I'm safe.

I'm gonna make a blog and not write bad things in it. Only positive things! If I have to write about bad things I'll write it in a postiver way. Lol positiver.