Fast Recovery Rawkev !

Tasha

Hey Gang this is a post for RawKev

He took a big fall at work the other night

He injured his, knee, bum, shin, hip, and seemed to have pinched a nerve in his lower back.

A ladder kicked out from under him and he fell about 20ft onto a concrete. Leaving him off the bike for awhile.

Sorry you have to go through that Kev. We all are thinking about you

Thanks Tash and all! My back is doing fine now but my leg is quite painful and bruised right now. This is the longest that I haven't ridden my bike in months.

I manages to snag a ride up to the market to buy a 40lb. box of bananas and a whole lotta greens and veg to last me awhile now that I'm not as mobile. Hopefully I will be able to resume training by next weekend.

Thanks Tash and all! My back is doing fine now but my leg is quite painful and bruised right now. This is the longest that I haven't ridden my bike in months.

I manages to snag a ride up to the market to buy a 40lb. box of bananas and a whole lotta greens and veg to last me awhile now that I'm not as mobile. Hopefully I will be able to resume training by next weekend.

You crazy fool I'm glad you're doing better !

You should go to Barb to check out if anything has shifted.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been away a lot and didn't see this until now......feel better soon buddy!

Tasha told me about your fall.....I hope you're back on your feet again.

See you again soon one of these days as Tashie and I travel from PDX to Vic and back in the coming months.

Thanks everyone!

I seem to be doing okay now. Though I haven't put myself through any major hammering, the time off of work and the bike seems to have done the trick. Track provincials are being held in Victoria this weekend and I'll be competing as well as a few of the other Organic Athlete Victoria members...not Tasha though unfortunately.