Idea Drop Box

Place to post your questions or comments about the website.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Dr. Pink
Elephant

Idea Drop Box

#1 Postby Dr. Pink » Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:10 pm

I hope no one minds but I felt that perhaps an idea topic for members to drop little ideas they'd like to see implemented into the forum would be a good idea. A way for each member to get there voice heard.

As for myself in particular. So far I think the forum is shaping into one fine site. The only real thing I'd like to see added would be an option to change usernames. I've seen this done on other forums.
The Best Zelda forum/Site ever. It's got everything. A gamer, Fan Fic, RPG and even a section multimedia. And of course I'm a member. Have been for two years now.

Check it out here. http://www.legendofzeldaseries.com/forums/index.php ^_^

Astrocat
Manatee

Re: Idea Drop Box

#2 Postby Astrocat » Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:25 pm

Whaaaat ? But i think Dr. Pink suits you so wonderfully.... perhaps you just need to more fully embrace the inner woman in you :) if you want to wear a dress, then I promise that I won't mind it.
ImageImage

Dr. Pink
Elephant

#3 Postby Dr. Pink » Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:28 pm

:lol: I won't be wearing a dress......Erm....Anytime soon :P

I kinda want to change it to The Vegan Hippie Gangsta. My newly created alter ego :D . Although Dr. Pink will always be a second name for me. Heck most people just call me Pink. And I'm cool with that :D
The Best Zelda forum/Site ever. It's got everything. A gamer, Fan Fic, RPG and even a section multimedia. And of course I'm a member. Have been for two years now.

Check it out here. http://www.legendofzeldaseries.com/forums/index.php ^_^

xvx ben
Rabbit

#4 Postby xvx ben » Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:53 pm

Hmmm seems I'm reviving an old thread.. hopefully this is the right place for this. I wanted to add a small banner link for this site on my myspace profile, if one exists I'm not finding it on the website... Anybody wanna direct me to the right place? And if one doesn't exist yet, then I guess this is a suggestion!

djshrew
Gorilla

#5 Postby djshrew » Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:10 pm

I don't know if there is one already, but I'd like one too!

Richard
Site Admin

#6 Postby Richard » Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:02 am

There are some, but if you'd like to tell me of a specific size you'd like, I can make one for each of you.

bodybag
Manatee

#7 Postby bodybag » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:39 pm

I think the Animal Rights/News/Politics section should be restricted to discussion about AR ONLY since this is a vegan forum. Entertainment, Relationships-Personals-Vegan Dating, should either be eliminated or condensed under General Discussion. Also, if folks want to discuss those topics there are already non-fitness vegan forums for that.

Richard
Site Admin

#8 Postby Richard » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:02 pm

I like the idea of the AR / politics / news section being cut down to just AR - but then all of the politics stuff would just appear in general discussion anyway probably

Regarding relationships stuff, the reason it is separate is to allow some privacy, as only members can read it, and it's locked to guests, so adult content can appear in there also

bodybag
Manatee

#9 Postby bodybag » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:26 pm

Richard wrote:I like the idea of the AR / politics / news section being cut down to just AR - but then all of the politics stuff would just appear in general discussion anyway probably
Discussing politics in General Discussion could be prohibited. I hope don't sound like a facist.

Richard
Site Admin

#10 Postby Richard » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:36 pm

Yeah it is tempting to make those kinds of rules... but not all political threads end up in fights, and people would be arguing about what constitutes a political thread and so on. If only people could discuss things without getting really angry and stuff, there'd be no probs with the subject matters :(

Return to “VeganbodyBuilding.com Support”