Prove me wrong guys!

Bigbwii

You're wrong. That is so, because i say it. I'm always right. End of prove.

Okay, now, WHY do you feel this?

Anything wrong with you??

Vegans tend to think if something's wrong with them they have some kind of nutritional deficiency That's something that's hammered into our brain from all sides. When a vegan is ill, it's malnutrition...

I know it's not a defiency thing, I'm just tired! I feel like I'm getting a little bigger and I'm still adjusting to the extra wieght as well as trying to recover from my workouts as well as deal with every day stress this being the case I'm worried that I may not getting enough from my foods to recover, I would hate that to be so! so I wanna know how you guys get by!? or am I just having high expectations of feeling juss GGGReat all the time! I'm tempted to try some powdered greens for some extra vitamins and minerals just in case but I have my doubts as you know! ans to tell you the truth I think it's mainly stress!

I'm having the same problem... I feel very run-down, tired, and exhausted.... my workouts have definitely suffered b/c of it too. On top of that, I can't sleep. I think I may be iron and B-vit deficient... I'm making an appt with the doc to make sure b4 I supplement.

Will+Shelby, Yeah... no you mention it I have not been getting much sleep lately infact this week I couldn't sleep for 3 days because we had a visiter stay at our house, I've also been going through a few bodily changes, infact I've been doing really well but my last workout really sucked because I felt I had no energy, I feel I need to step up my game to accomadate all these changes! or it may just be that I need to catch up on more sleep!! let me know how it goes Shelby! I'm gonna try to get more sleep!

I figured out why I'm so tired!!! I messed up my workout routine! I was lifting way too much for the stage I was at and doing it 3x a week!

I messed up on the Biceps and triceps Mil press and bench! going way too heavy too early too often! this worries me because the proper wieghts may be too light for me!

• 6 months later...

I had this same problem a while back, I decided that I needed to lose some weight "from my stomach" and began eating less and working out more.

Problem with that is that I have a good weight for my height and really could stand to gain some muscle. For 3 weeks I essentially starved myself and was sick with cold and flu for all of those weeks. At one point I realized and decided to go back to eating right and just exercising more.

Now I need to get that same motivation back without the anorexia. Heh.

Hey Big

I always had trouble with the lifting light thing...for some reason I could never mentally let myself do it. I know it works for gaining stregth but it just doesn't feel like it should